- Unreal Championship 2 - Looks great, looks fun to play. Melee weapons will be quite different for the series, and it also features first- and third- person views. Should be a blast online.
- Shrek 2 - Looks like crap. Looks boring. Looks like it shouldn't even be in the video.
- Full Spectrum Warrior - Looks AMAZING. Holy shit, this is AAA material. It basically looks like Black Hawk Down being played out in a middle eastern city, like a movie. Great graphics, great idea for a game. I expect many, many good (or great) things to come from this game.
- MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf - Looked like MechAssault with a fresh paint of coat, but also a few clips of some new, promising stuff. Should be a normal AAA sequel.
- Conker: Live & Reloaded - Looks great and incredibly fun. Some of the sound clips were a surprise to me... hearing the f word (bleeped) from such a voice.... vehicles and bloody headshots oh my! Can't wait for Live play.
- Fable - Very, very movielike. Not the best Xbox game graphically, but does have its moments. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - Looks like DOOM with a Star Wars setting. Honestly I think this will be the best Star Wars game ever. I'm not a fan of RPGs, so KotoR isn't my kind of game - this, on the other hand, looks to be. It's like a futuristic Ghost Recon / Rainbow Six 3. Keep an eye on it.
- Videophone - could use some better quality, but hey, it's just starting
- Saleen Crash Demo - it took them six weeks to add another car? Geez. Still looks very nice.
And now for some shorter clips
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - DOOM 3 / Rainbow Six in Star Wars
- Sudeki - This looks quite disappointing.... blah
- Showdown: Legends of Wrestling - Looks very good, but everything outside of the ring is pretty dark. Should be fun.
- Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay - Look for my thread on this game very soon
- OutRun 2 - Looks great! And even has the Xbox Live logo, hell yes.
- Kameo: Elements of Power - Looks much better than its last showing, I want this game even more.
- Harry Potter and whatever his new movie is called - Looks like a typical EA / Harry Potter game, nothing special
- Godzilla: Save the Earth - Pretty bland, but hopefully fun over Xbox Live.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - First time this was announced / seen? Back in it's cel-shaded glory, hopefully they will make it better than the first
- ESPN NFL 2005 - Meh, sports game
- Mortal Kombat: Deception - Looks great, and has some interesting uses of the environment
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail - typical Spyro game
- Jade Empire - not a big fan of RPGs, so this one doesn't interest me that much.... but it's Bioware, so it should be quality
- MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf - Looks better in these clips than the previous video package..... looks very fun
- Driv3r - Looks great, and has Xbox Live logo!
- Shark Tale - Looks like shit
- FIFA Football 2005 - Sports game, meh.
- Unreal Championship 2 - Fast. Fun. Did I mention fast?
- Shrek 2 - Boring, bland, uninteresting
- Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge - They're making this.... why?
- ESPN NBA 2005 - Sports game.
- StarCraft: Ghost - Looks great, should be a quality product
- Advent: Rising - Lacks the higher quality graphics, but should be pretty innovative
- Star Wars: Battlefront - I'd rather stick to BF: 1942
- Madden NFL 2005 - Sports....
- Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - Looks fantastic. Midway is certainly on their way up.
- Conker: Live and Reloaded - Some single-player footage shown
- Ghost Recon 2 - Looking very good, gameplay should match
- Fable - hopefully it will deliver
- Juiced - Does not look that good at all, especially with all of the bigger racing games coming out
- Men of Valor - Looks GREAT. Everything Medal of Honor wants to be.... I can't wait for this one.
- Lord of the Rings: The Third Age - boooooooooring
- Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow - Looks like a usual expansion
- Star Wars KotoR II: Sith Lords - Some nice sabre duels
- Spongebob SquarePants The Movie - Looks fun, actually
- Burnout 3 - Should be fun, I hope they improve the Xbox version's graphics though
- Full Spectrum Warrior - Great, once again
- Dead or Alive Ultimate - DoA goodness
- DOOM III - HELL YES. Looks INCREDIBLE.
- Halo 2 multiplayer intro. Character models look great. Showed a weapons demo, including dual-wielding and melee weapons. You can shoot the tires flat in a warthog, and also demo'd how to jack a vehicle. Camera went around the level, it looked absolutely fantastic. I don't see many games coming close to touching this for quite some time. Coming November 9th, 2004.
- Dead or Alive Ultimate - DoA goodness. Great character models, great environments. Environments are much more destructable, or so it seems, in this game. More interaction with them as well.
- DOOM III - Holy shitballs. This looks Halo 2-amazing. I can not wait for this game, they even use some sounds from the original DOOM / 2 (and they actually fit!). Co-op over Live should be a blast, this game is a must-have.
And that's what we've got after 66 minutes. I didn't put anything about Allard or Moore talking, because it's the games that matter. I'll update it when I finish the movie tomorrow.
I Need That Video, I Must Have That Video
Let's see....I'd like to hear more about Conker.....aaaaand that Godzilla game.
Seriously. Godzilla pwns.
I knew Full Spectrum Warrior would be bitchin. Only thing is, you dont actually control the warriors. You merely tell them what to do.
Yeah, it's an Third-Person RTS. The developers said they'd like to take the franchise and branch it out, which would of course include FPS gamesOriginally Posted by shyboy0330
damnit I must know more about Halo 2 and Conker...and I think i read conker coming out March 2005? That's so beeping stupid.
The sun shines on me no more.
I'm pretty it was pushed back yet again, yes. Not positive though.
Halo 2: November 9th, 2004?
That's just about exactly 4 freaking years since the release of the first one.
Looks like I'll be giving my xbox a work out hopefully...
Halo / Xbox launch = November 15th, 2001.
Halo 2 launch = November 9th, 2004
What the hell is with Conker? I love the original and have no reason to bash it but damn he's fugly now. The fur technique Rare used in SFA is much better than this is. He looks 80 years old.
It's the 1337 fur shading.
Muhammad Ali was shaking when he was standing there, the camera zoomed in on the EA president just so there wouldn't be footage of Ali standing there shaking while the big guys talked. Kinda sad.
i think conker will look great in motion. Hopefully rare doesnt screw it over.
anyways, halo-box had a good showing. At teamxbox everyone thinks that they had the best show because of halo2. Man i laughed hard. It will be a freakin amazing game, but man, that doesnt mean microsoft takes the win. Once halo2 is out is the day i get an xbox finally.... if the DS ends up being crap. I cant afford the nintendo stuff right now, so halo2 is probably going to wait for me till next year, no matter how much i want it.
Halo 2 = $50
grand total = $200.
God I can't wait for DoomIII. I played the Alpha version for the computer and it was ownage to the max. I don't have an Xbox so I'll be buying it on PC.
Conquer looks hells ugly, he should be shot. He was so badass in the N64 days
In motion, Conker is one of the best-looking Xbox games to date, as said by numerous gaming publications - and even Kenny Lobb himself.
Conker for 64, one of the greatest games. Why is Rare making the same single player for the new game though, just new graphics, seems kinda like they couldn't make a sequel that could live up to the first ones greatness. If the new Conker was for GC and it was that, I would be PISSED.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)