Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1614

Thread: HEAVY RAIN - Now with MOVE

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, just get it cuz then you'll have it for when the killer games come out to support it. Sports Champions is more fun than it has any right to be, same for Start The Party and The Shoot demos.

There's a special kind of nerd though, who thinks computers will overtake mankind in thirty years, changing humanity in ways incomprehensible to us now, ignoring the third of the world without electricity. It gives spiritual significance to technology developed primarily for entertainment and warfare and gives nerds something to obsess over that isn't the crushing vacuousness of their lives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Going for 100% on Heavy Rain now [trophies]...

Sixth, yes, SIXTH time I'm playing it (had to restart the whole games twice, one for my stupidity deleting wrong save file, other due to broken PS3) and the game STILL has emotional impact. I thought I'll just relax and push through the scenes as fast as possible, but no, I'm really enjoying them.
    Seriously man, this game is still the rating I gave it on Day 1 (10/10).

Things that still suck ass:
    - Kid voice actors. Omfg I just want to punch them in the face, they are super annoying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Platinum'ed

Game was as emotionally draining as ever even though I was playing it in the "c'mon let's just get the platinum" mood.

Some of the Epilogue scenes were just down right depressing. It's 'funny' though the game was obviously designed with depressive characters in mind as when it comes to happy endings, everything feels acted oddly and the voice acting goes all crappy. Still good though as far as the overall story arch goes, every ending was very nice.

I also played a scene I've never played before which was a great bonus.

Definitely in my Top 3 games of all time. Glad I Platinum'ed it as I saw everything the game had to offer and it's nice to Platinum games you loved.

And I've used This Guide to get all endings, it didn't take as long as I feared. Just make sure you follow the order exactly and enable Save every time you go back and you should get it as it worked for me.
    If it skips an event, that means the outcome doesn't matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Masteratt: So how are the Move controls?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought HR Move, never played the game before. I'll probably start plying it today.
    We are made of the same stuff of dreams

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AC!D View Post
    @Masteratt: So how are the Move controls?
    We talked about it in the last page if you want to check out a more in-depth feedback.

In short:
    Some of the time it works great.
    Some of the time it doesn't work as well as it should.
    Rarely it annoys you.

Overall, out of 100%, your experience with Heavy Rain using;
    Sixaxis experience: 90%.
    Move experience: 93%

Yeah, the experience is mostly the same, MOVE gets the edge because a couple of actions with MOVE are satisfying on a level unreached by Sixaxis.

Enjoy the game Bliss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks !
    Today I didn't have enough time to play HR, too busy with Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge and my wife now is burning Sports Champions
    Hopefully tomorrow, can't wait.
    We are made of the same stuff of dreams

<-MAG Platinum Picture :) Bsack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just platinum'd this game as well.

I do agree masteratt that seeing all the endings was very interestig but the "good" endings felt forced and depressing all at the same time. Ha! I liked the ending with Madison as the heroine a lot probably because that was the very last ending I saw and it was a different approach to the game. Good times with this game and if anybody hasn't played this yet definitely is missing out.

I'm moving onto Demon Souls now. Wish me luck fellas.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Heavy Rain cutting room floor!
    They show (and explain) all the scenes that were cut!!!

I can't believe this story died! *cry* Watching this I am reminded of my disappointment of the cancelled DLC.
    But THANKS I guess, for doing this, they didn't have to and it's interesting to see where the story could have gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, i could have posted that quite a while back. i just assumed you guys would already know about it

Post Thanks / Like
    How's that add anything noob lol. And Sony released it just today (on YouTube anyway).

Couple of comments about the scenes:

- I'm glad about the "going to school" part being cut.
    - And for Shelby: I would have really like the smothering scene to be honest, they explain why he couldn't have done it but by that point he was losing it and knew his 'game' was coming to an end so maybe that could have been his last drastic action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
    How's that add anything noob lol. And Sony released it just today (on YouTube anyway).

Couple of comments about the scenes:

- I'm glad about the "going to school" part being cut.
    - And for Shelby: I would have really like the smothering scene to be honest, they explain why he couldn't have done it but by that point he was losing it and knew his 'game' was coming to an end so maybe that could have been his last drastic action.
    yeah sorry

there was an article up about three weeks ago on them

Psinext [E-mpire] Soldier 4 life...
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Heavy Rain cutting room floor!
    They show (and explain) all the scenes that were cut!!!

I can't believe this story died! *cry* Watching this I am reminded of my disappointment of the cancelled DLC.
    But THANKS I guess, for doing this, they didn't have to and it's interesting to see where the story could have gone.
    Some of those could've been amazing lol... Particularly the scene inside the flooded house. Here's hoping for a Heavy Rain Sequel/successor.
    PS3 Aka. The Swiss Army knife of Consoles:If theres anything it can't do...you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by julps31 View Post
    Here's hoping for a Heavy Rain Sequel/successor.
    Sorry but David Cage (head of the studio) said they stopped all work on this game and are readying for their next project (he said it will be something online based).
    No-one is sadder than me to hear that but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Psinext [E-mpire] Soldier 4 life...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but David Cage (head of the studio) said they stopped all work on this game and are readying for their next project (he said it will be something online based).
    No-one is sadder than me to hear that but that's the way it is unfortunately.
    Noooo. Well i'll still have my fingers crossed for a Heavy Rain successor somewhere down the line lol. Shame after indigo prophecy and have a huge hit with Heavy Rain they approach a new genre.
    PS3 Aka. The Swiss Army knife of Consoles:If theres anything it can't do...you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is a true artist, he doesn't care about success and whatever (although it's still nice for him obviously).
    He just wants to experiment and do new projects.
    He said he got sick of Heavy Rain as it was a 4 year project. And he said he won't be putting himself through something like that again so that's why they are going the online root. I'm pretty sure it'll be an exciting project, can't wait to see it.

Hasa Diga Eebowai solidsnakejej's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Heard great things about Deadwood and so unless he comes out saying this is a story about Ethan Mars' ancestors, it should be pretty good.
    More Heavy Rain related stuff the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump!

For some reason, I could never forget the demo and since I always kept on reading good impressions on Heavy Rain, I ended up looking for it and despite not being too cheap, I have to say it was worth every euro I paid.

I can't believe this game never got more attention than it did. It may not be perfect, but damn, it's easily one of the most original and refreshing games I've played this generation, easily among the top 10 most memorable ones. At times it's up there with the best looking PS3 titles too.

All I have to say is that I was about 30% in the game when I started it last night, and... I couldn't put it down. The storyline is far more interesting than in most AAA games. It is so engrossing that I couldn't stop playing until I finished, which was counterproductive towards the end as I was too tired to get the best ending. At least I saved Shaun.

For all those who never felt too sure about this game, yet felt somewhat curious about the demo, you need to go out there and buy it and play it. You don't know what you're missing. Now I know that the second and third time I play it, it's going to be a different game than what I just played. And I can't wait to do so.

Neither enemy nor friend Otacon305's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they patch the Resident Evil 1 tank-movement controls? No? Didn't think so. Still not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    I saw naked men
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    I was a (...) receiver. I saw men naked in the shower, tackled them to the ground, got tackled, huddled together (...), wore tight clothing that accentuated the buttocks (...) There was man meat everywhere. (...) I hung around with a bunch of guys. Took showers with a bunch of them 5 days a week. (...) I crave the cock (...)

"The spirit of the warrior... will always be with you."

Thread Information