Originally Posted by ThinkGeekThe Nintendo Wii has surely revolutionized gaming as we know it. Rabid fanboys everywhere are now flailing their arms in delight as they wield the Wiimote as a tennis racket, baseball bat or sword. Problem is the average gaming geek is just not up to the strenuous task of vigorous arm movement for longer than 10 minutes. This makes those extended play sessions a thing of the past... and who wants to beef up at the gym just to play video games on your couch? We sure don't.
Fortunately for cream puffs everywhere the WiiHelm is now available at ThinkGeek. Simply lock your existing Wiimote into the stylish white helmet and free your hands for relaxation... or other important tasks. After extensive scientific study it was found that manipulating muscles in your neck for 10 minutes uses 64% less energy than waving your arms about like a lunatic. The WiiHelm works great with all of your favorite Wii games and the included foot pedal allows easy button presses using minimal toe effort. Plus the amazing Wiimote Saf-T-Lok technology and double reinforced head strap save you thousands of dollars in damaged flat-screen repair charges.
The WiiHelm does not include a Wii console or controller. You need to supply your own, or trade your PS3 for a Wii on eBay. Games requiring the Nunchuck are currently not supported by the WiiHelm*
The WiiHelm In Action!
* Helmet based Wii Controller housing allows effortless handsfree game play
* Perfect for Wii sports and works with all your favorite Wii games*
* Frees your hands for other important tasks like eating, scratching, beer drinking, petting your dog or cat, nose picking and unwrapping birthday gifts
* 4 frontal LEDs illuminate your surroundings while gaming in the basement at 3 am
* Included Foot Pedals have all Wiimote Buttons, mapped to strategic toe areas
* No danger of throwing Wiimote into TV with the WiiHelm's Saf-T-Lok technology
* Includes: WiiHelm, Foot pedals, Cables, and Instruction Manual
* Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 1 year