This thread is for those of you (us) who might have bashed or disregarded Wii Sports and have now seen the light.
Hi, I'm "Vise" and I was a Wii Sports hater. Seriously after playin bowling and golf this shit is addictive. I love them all. I have played more bowling than Zelda and red steel COMBINED. Don't get me wrong I love zelda and cannot wait to further my experience, but something is pulling me to Wii Sports. Also I have not had much time to sit and dedicate to Zelda (hours upon hours).
Anyways who else here love this nice addition to the Wii?
Two Guns Up!
I love wii sports, I honestly have played it waaaaaay more then Zelda
THROW DOWN! Super Street Fighter IV matches. PSN: whyneedasn
Yeah. Hi Vise.
My name is Daniel, and I'm addicted to Wii Sports. I, too, am guilty of only playing Zelda for 30 minutes yesterday, in betwen bouts of Bowling, Baseball, and Golf.
I have a problem.
Le Cabalry: Dwhittenempire, goku2057, Milly, Zac, Alias, Colin™, Spatula, mysterio, Nathan, C.J., Resident Darkness
I was playing tennis and i smashed something hanging from my ceiling i still can't find it...
^You are sad if that's the case.
I too am very surpirsed by Wii Sports.... it's just way more fun than I thought it would be...
and I too am slightly addicted.... bu that didn't stop me from logging 13 hours of Twilight Princess already!....although.....now I have to make sure i get to my reviewsI am looking forwqard to doing.
Count me in on Wii Sports addicts I have bought the Wii yesterday (after only 2 hours in the cold in Montreal, lucky, lucky me ) with Zelda, have had only 4 hours to play with it, and all 4 on Wii Sports. I haven't tried Zelda yet (but will tonight ). Wii Sports is an exhilirating game. Tennis is fabulous, and boxing is not far behind.
It's ok. You use the Wiimote and Nunchuk as each of your hands. Unfortunately, it doesn't register all the motions very accurately.
Big thanks to Ihsiin for the sig!
Smash Bros. Friend Code: 4768-7238-0108
Mario Kart Friend Code: 2578-3745-5774
Wii Console Number: 7428-2244-6935-6135
Hmm... maybe I will be able to hold off the extra week until Zelda comes out on Cube after all.
* you lean your body to the left, your onscreen character does the same (helpful to avoid blows from your opponent)
* the same to the right of course
* the same forward, and backward
* you can lower or higher your guard, just move the remotes close to your face, or your pant
* you can throw direct punches, or punches that go lower and then up (sorry, my english is not that good, I know there is a name for that kind of punch ... uppercut maybe?), or punches that go left then right (or right left)
* there seem to be a kind of simplified combo system, as sometimes after two or three well placed punch a special effect is displayed, and then your opponent goes to the floor. For instance, a rapid serie of punches that all connect does this (you need to avoid the guard of your opponent in this case). Or maybe it is simply when the energy bar is depleted, I am not sure.
It is extremely well done, fun and you need to be really focused. The remotes are very well tracked by the game, with rare minor glitches when a punch does not register for instance. But it does not happen often. After one minute, you are so "in the game" that you start moving like a real boxer, it's that engrossing.
That would be cool if your l33t moves was kidna like a DDR ritual or something.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)