Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFVII: Crisis Core demo by end of the year.

Post Thanks / Like

FFVII: Crisis Core demo by end of the year.

Another noteworthy demo to come out later this year is the highly anticipated PSP-exclusive Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Jeux-France reported about a week ago that an issue of Famitsu reveals the producer's intentions to have a playable demo available by the end of the year. If it comes around the time of the other Loco Roco demo, it seems like PSP fanboys will have a lot of free demo playing on their hands this holiday season.
    Source

Post Thanks / Like
    Those graphics are f****** ownage. I wish I could get a PSP *sob sob*
    "THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE CYBERPUNKS WHO FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES." - Snatcher
    Laguna: "Chill man, it's cool." -- Youtube
    Five Things We Won't See in the Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Best Controller to KB/M Program: http://joytokey.net/en/download (ask me if you need help)
    PSN ID: Londonstani // PS4 Gameplay & Screenshots
    Steam ID: curryking3 // PC Screenshots & 4K & QHD Screenshots

Post Thanks / Like

<-MAG Platinum Picture :) Bsack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's hope they actually release a demo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Other then this game and MGS:PO I havent had a reason to update my firmware on the PSP. It's still sitting at 1.50 and Im looking forward to finally having a reason to play games on this system without having to resort to Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG all the time.
    I love you, I hate you. Will you marry me? I just want to kill you.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's plenty of games out there worth to buy ShadowVoa. Try Killzone, Daxter, Syphon Filter, Valkyrie Profile, and that's just to name a few good titles. Well those are the titles I'm going to buying in the future sometime hopefully. Kinda broke right now (Damn Nintendo Wii!!).

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they don't cap the download at 8 megs, it should be a nice long demo to salivate peoples interest. This could be one of the big games that could jump start the PSPs sales.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsack View Post
    There's plenty of games out there worth to buy ShadowVoa. Try Killzone, Daxter, Syphon Filter, Valkyrie Profile, and that's just to name a few good titles. Well those are the titles I'm going to buying in the future sometime hopefully. Kinda broke right now (Damn Nintendo Wii!!).
    Nothing worth buying from the bunch you mentioned, I'm broke also come next week thanks to PS3 and Wii so it wasnt like my PSP would be getting much attention at least until the download service and MGS:PO is released. Damn why cant I have more money at a time like this?!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah there is a bunch of games IMO worth buying of the bunch I mentioned IMO because they all are solid titles. You're probably the only person I know that says Valkyrie Profile isn't worth buying, same goes for Daxter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im also Canadian and those titles you mention are not "worth" my time and little money I have to purchase. I mean I think I saw VP retailing for 43.99$, I just dont have that kind of cash for a PSP game. Im better off putting a lil extra towards a next-gen console game then something like Daxter... which without Jak really doesnt interest me. I'll wait for Jak 4 or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I see where you are coming from because I'm the same way. I really don't see the point in spending that much money for a PSP game either, but I do sometimes and that's probably why I only own one PSP game and that's killzone: liberation. I own like 7 Nintendo DS games because those are priced better for me and what I can afford. Those games I mentioned interest me, but I just have no desire to spend $45 on it because I can get a console game for the same damn price or save for the future consoles. I'm with you on that one. =D

Post Thanks / Like
    It will be playable at Jump Festa on the 16th of Dec.

The upcoming PSP-exclusive Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core will be playable to the public at Japan's "Jump Festa," which will take place on December 16th and 17th at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. Gamers will be able to learn more about Zack's adventures in this FFVII action RPG prequel.
    Source

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard and was so excited

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Now these videos worked. That was amazing. The fighting mechanics look as if they are somewhat like Grandia's. Wow I wish I never watched this video.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

OMFG thats on the PSP goddamn! Im going to sell my old psp for a new one and get this game.
    Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 13 Versus, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Devel May Cry 4, Ratchet and Clank. What more do you want? 08 A Hell of a Ride for PS3!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVoa View Post
    Other then this game and MGS:PO I havent had a reason to update my firmware on the PSP. It's still sitting at 1.50 and Im looking forward to finally having a reason to play games on this system without having to resort to Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG all the time.
    There's a special firmware you can get called 2.71 CBE? something like that anyway that'll allow you to emulate other firmwares over the top of it, pretty clever, and I don't full understand it either, currently I've lent my PSP to a mate, who's got 2.71 emulating 3.01 firmware, and also 1.5 etc. so all your roms and and stuff will still work if you want it to.

Sorry I don't have more information, but it's worth researching if you wanna play the latest games as well as all your homebrew stuff.

Longing for Times Passed OmniStalgic's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I never understood about FF7. Zack is Tifa's original friend right? Because Cloud just imagined all that because he thought he was Zack, and he was the first class soldier and he fought Sephiroth. But If Zack was Tifa's REAL friend, then why did she remember Cloud? And when was Cloud and Sephiroth actually born?
    “Had the religion of Christianity been preserved according to the ordinances of the Founder, the state and commonwealth of Christendom would have been far more united and happy than they are. Nor can there be a greater proof of its decadence than the fact that the nearer people are to the Church, the head of their religion, the less religious are they.”
    "By their Fruits, you will recognize them..."

Post Thanks / Like
    cloud was tifa's childhood friend.

he went off to join SOLDIER at about age 16. he failed and just enede up as a regular shinra grunt. after that he sort of took over zack's memories.

after they were experimented on zack told him a lot of stories, incuding that of the confrontation with sephiroth in the neibelheim reactor, when zack was working as a SOLDIER, and because cloud was so out of it, he took them for his own.

however he remembered something that WAS his own, the time when he threw sephiroth into the lifestream. therefore, he saved tifa, and became here hero, like he promised...

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only are PSP games costly but even some DS titles. Final Fantasy III is priced $15 more than other titles including Children of Mana, Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin, etc. I miss the days when portable titles were $39.99 at max with a number selling for $29.99.

Final Fantasy V is selling for $29.99 ($10 instant saving) in Future Shop so I'm going to be picking up that title soon.
    Aliens, I beg of you save me!!!!

Thread Information