Thread: The 3rd character of Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, the mage Malakesh. Gameplay video.

Nothing ever ends, Adrian. Sephiroth_VII's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The 3rd character of Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, the mage Malakesh. Gameplay video.

We've given you some awesome gameplay videos of the agile Scout and the brute Warrior on previous coverage of Untold Legends: Dark Kingdoms. Now you can see your latest ally on the fight against the corrupted King Malakar as he torment his entire kingdom due to the influence of dark magic, Malakesh the Mage.

The earlier screenshots posted about the game's third character don't do his powerful moves any justice. Every swing of his staff, spectacular display of lights that it is, is actually a lethal weapon against the undead. He also unleashed a couple of big time magic that sent a horde of skeletons reeling. Be mesmerized by his magical abilities as he engages in battle against the forces of darkness by clicking at the download link just below the article.
    Source & Download
    PSN: Sephiroth_VII

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really liking how this game is shaping up ..

Hardcore Next-gen Gamer! Nameless's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is this game going to be released?
    It still looks very rough to me...
    The multi-player would need to be tight for me to even consider this title. Peace

Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about doing things right. Keep it coming SOE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pfft. Cant get either to load

*Saw it on Gamevideos*

I like that Ice spell he uses early in the vid

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the vid, I guess there is good and bad about the game right now but it's steadily improving.

One thing that bugs me is how people play action games in a stupid way, everytime you get targetted by an archer, ALWAYS TAKE THE ARCHER OUT FIRST!!! Why is this such a difficult thing to do? It's like the guy is running around getting hit by arrows.

Post Thanks / Like
    hahaha so true. I think this game is shaping up well, it's an rpg after all. Of course, gonna wait for the final verdict and try it out for myself.

There's a special kind of nerd though, who thinks computers will overtake mankind in thirty years, changing humanity in ways incomprehensible to us now, ignoring the third of the world without electricity. It gives spiritual significance to technology developed primarily for entertainment and warfare and gives nerds something to obsess over that isn't the crushing vacuousness of their lives.

Thread Information