Can we have some fun and try to release the tention if we can!
If you can limit yourself what would it be and just three things!
And i limit it to only Sony related cause it may be too much otherwise, or not!
For me atleast nr1 on my list i think many agrees on..
1. SONY PRE-E3 EVENT! what can i say, i hope for a fast download with HQ
of the EVENT! NUMERO UNO! This is the thing we waited for!
2. All the firstparty games we been shown!
Heavenly Sword(mostly for me to compare with N3)
Will motorstorm suprise in a positive way? so many variables!
3. THE SUPRISES!
Who will steal the show totally, something new or "just" MGS4!?
Factor5s next game, a new RougeSquadron!?
The endless possibilites
Come on guys! whats your 3 things!?
WOW! I get soo good vibes from this ethusiasm and positivite , i take a new breath of fresh air with it! What an energy!!
hmm, thats a tough one, theres so much im looking forward to in E3
anyway, here are my top three:
1. PS3 gameplay videos. kind of goes without saying. im really excited to see what devs have been able to produce in the past year.
2. The new controller for PS3. This is definately something else im looking forward to. I cant wait to see what it looks like.
3. Revolu.. oops, i mean 'Wii' gameplay videos
1. Wii's final secret
2. Gameplay vids for Wii
3. new ps3 controller
1. The sony conferense.
2. Playable PS3 games
3. Nintendo saying that Wii is a joke. (I can hope can't I?)
1) Next-gen GTA announced!!
2) The PS3 controller.
3) PS3 gameplay vids and confirmation on the launch titles.
C'mon Sony, show us what true "next-gen" is!
1) PS3 gameplay graphics
2) PS3 gameplay graphics
3) PS3 gameplay graphics
1. E3 has always been an MGS event to me since 2000, so I'm most hyped to see the new MGS/Kojima trailers. He never ceases to amaze and MGS4 will blow peoples' minds -- guaranteed.
2. Gampeplay on PS3! Wii gameplay should also be exciting but I'm certainly more looking forward to Resistance and Warhawk and the like -- we'll finally get a great idea of how these games are truly shaping up and the eye candy debate will finally play second fiddle.
3. Online stuff! I really want to see what Sony's been working up for an online service and how different games will utilize it
Well .....1) any, and I mean ANY GTA4 info.
2) Playable games...
3) The Sony Conference
I hope that the GDC blowout wont eclipse E3..hopefully there are some more surprises. Is a spec upgrade a possibility ?
2:Sony Press conference
Because it's twice as important as anything else.
Oh, and Wii in real action. Not just pictures of the console and a couple games. This could be the first nintendo console I've owned since the SNES. COULD be.
you're honestly missing out then. Goldeneye and Starfox64 are an integral part of our generation's growing up! Not to mention all the other glorious games on 64 & Gamecube -- getting a Wii will fix all that though with the backwards compatibility, so you're picking the right to jump back into a Nintendo console if you do on the WiiOriginally Posted by LaLiLuLeLo2003
Haha, FOOL! Just cuz I didn't own one didn't mean my friends didn't own one either. Psshh.
1 I want the rsx to be unraveled like madonnas dress on prom night.i wanna know everything about it.
2 ps3 controller
3 more real time videos(of anything ps3,especially heavenly sword).
1. Getting to go to Sony's pre-E3 conference... and film it! (Didn't think they were going to let us until just the other day)
2. Getting to play a PS3!
3. Getting to go to E3 in general
- A LunaticYou wanna destroy the nation, balance the budget.
I'm so jealous you got an invite to the press conference -- that should most definitely be your #1 most anticipated thing (besides MGS4! )
Attending E3 will be so glorious this year with playable next-gen consoles (360's playable presence was real weak last year anyways). AAAHHH I can't wait!
1. Playable PS3 footage.
2. PS3 controller.
3. Silent Hill 5 revealed?
1. MGS4 Trailer
2. New PS3 Details
3. Everything else PS3 related.
The new MGS4 trailer and the Sony conference are what I'm really looking forward to, but I can't wait to see all the other PS3 games in action. The Nintendo Wee should be interesting, but I'll probably buy one anyway no matter what they show (it will be cheap and different to the PS3). The Xbox 360 hasn't got any games that interest me yet, hopefully they can show something at E3 that does look interesting.
1. Sony's PS3 E3 show
3. Real-time PS3 gameplay footage (MGS 4, Tekken 6, GT5..?, Motor Storm, ect.)
1. Amazing Smash Bros. Revolution unvieling.
2. The rest of Nintendo's pre-E3 conference.
3. LOTS of movies and screenshots of Smash Bros, Mario and Zelda. (And every other Wii game).
I used to be thecube_128
Agreed with you Satriales -- I'll probably be picking up a Wii ASAP regardless of how strong the presence is at E3...
There aren't any 360 titles that have truly blown my mind, but Lost Planet is looking really really solid, and it'll have a playable demo May 9th (so I'm sure it'll be playable at E3). Check out that link and watch the newest trailer -- the animations are amazing and the action looks really fun.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)