After all the hype The Getaway was quite disappointing. There was a game in there somewhere but thanks to the controls you couldn't pay it. The sequel is due for release in November, here are some details...
* Radically overhauled controls
* Added attention to detail of London Streets & surrounding areas.
* A fully working London Underground
* Two or more Playable characters
* Roof figthing
* Bigger range of vechicles
* Better police AI
* More gangs to join Yardies & Triads
* A more complex character combat move set, some are now unique to specific locations & characters.
Sounds promising, especially in the controls department. I'll post screens as soon as I get them.