Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 3 Mockup

Post Thanks / Like

PlayStation 3 Mockup

it has a slot for UMDs and such.

looks ok but needs alot more work

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't look bad, but the fact that it looks like a camera will turn off many casuals. The Cell processor, from what I've read, will need much more space than that, however.
    Are UMDs the primary disc reader (ie: plays PS3 games)? Or is it just the rumoured connection that the PSP will have with the PS3? I would have figured they would have done like Nintendo did with GC to GBA, except wireless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok this happened to my during lunch break today at school in the cafe. My friend and I were talking and I mentioned this radical dream (lol I swear if it wasnt a dream I saw a PS3 sonsole covered in a cloak) that happened last night.

Myself - Ahhhh oh god, thats the thing I saw in a bad dream I had last night. That thing this " PS3" was breathing heavily over what looked like a poor helpless Gamboy. The Gamboy was lying there with its batteries beside it and 2 big punchure holes in the screen. I swear it man, that PS3 was the one that did it, it wants to take over all of the entire gaming industry and put it under the control of casual gamers.

Friend - Calm down its just a dream of PS3 and the real thing isnt out yet, but either your a complete nerd about Nintendo or it looks like you saw a bit of the future there...anything bad happen?

Myself - Well it all seemed dark from there, there were Sega systems, Xbox's, and Nintendo hardware all scattered aroun this thing...but there was a light at the end of the dream and it made the PS3 run back into the shadows..

Friend - Err wow your really sad man but what was the thing that made it run away since youve got my attention?

Myself - Well I couldnt get a good look of it but I heard it saying.." This is what a gaming Revolution should do!!!"

Friend - Sounds like Nintendo Revolution and PS3 are going to be duking it out
    I love you, I hate you. Will you marry me? I just want to kill you.

Post Thanks / Like
    *slaps ShadowVoa* Get a life man! You should be dreaming about girls, not consoles.

Anyways, if that's a render, it's a very good one.

E-mpirial Plenipotentiary Viper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a very well done render or put together parts of various items.

However, I think it's absolutely butt ugly in design.
    The current US government is the type of government the founding fathers fought against and warned us about.

America, the Dr. will free you now.

hello
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really... kinda creepy Shadow. Tell me, inside or outside? 2,000GB or really really big? Zelda or Madden? Silicon Valley or the Great Pyramids?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking great pyramids, but as long as FF is on it iI'll buy it.

Le Cabalry: Dwhittenempire, goku2057, Milly, Zac, Alias, Colin™, Spatula, mysterio, Nathan, C.J., Resident Darkness

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a giant camera
    Teh Flocke of D.I.C.K's Timekeeper!i!i!i

Argueing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you are still fucking retarded

SHE HAS A PENIS!?- Carlos

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha. So in a step to further Sony's Monopoly The Sony Radio PS3

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this official from Sony? Or another fan-made mockup?

E-mpirial Plenipotentiary Viper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fan mock up.
    The current US government is the type of government the founding fathers fought against and warned us about.

America, the Dr. will free you now.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like an old camera

Post Thanks / Like
    I was gonna say...the press would be crazy right now if it was real, and today wouldn't have been the day to unveil it, since the PSP is getting the attention today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OnBake Platinum
    *slaps ShadowVoa* Get a life man! You should be dreaming about girls, not consoles.

Anyways, if that's a render, it's a very good one.
    Ouch Lol im only joking around, its been dpressing of late to be a Nintendo fan what with alot of articles im reading all over the net about Nintendos end and SOny taking over all and Nintendo being bashed all the same. Really it was just to lighten a dark mood Im in, as for girls I only think about one and shes mine forever but as for dreams dont have any of sorts like that, just random ones with like Captain Crunch and Count Cocula or like Survivor ideas in my head, like those 2 fighting on top of the empire state building...or one where its Survivor in Space and when you lose they yank your oxygen tank and kick you into space.

Post Thanks / Like
    You ain't gotta lie
    Teh Flocke of D.I.C.K's Timekeeper!i!i!i

Argueing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you are still fucking retarded

SHE HAS A PENIS!?- Carlos

Post Thanks / Like
    Well a story that relieves some pressure and hopefully makes some people laugh or question someones sanity is a little humourous I must admit, although lying is not a good course to take it was more like a story...I really do find these are troubling times if your favourite videogame company is being harassed of late. But ohwell I best to make sure and use characters which arent me, lol no one seemed to like the story... *sigh*ci la vi.

Post Thanks / Like
    That has got to be the ugliest mock up I've ever seen. And Shadow now officially scares me.

Koopa Kid Klan: We Have The Best Cupcakes By Far
    SLOFT member
    Wii Code: 7753-7559-1198-7193

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire7
    That has got to be the ugliest mock up I've ever seen. And Shadow now officially scares me.
    Oh man damn story time its killing me here, and Phoenix sorry to scare you but at least its better then the Virtual Pimp slap I got from Platinum. Trust me after this little mishap I wont be that author or best selling writer anymore, looks like its back to being a lawyer in training. *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like
    *shivers*

ShadowVoa scary....

That mock up looks like ass. It's worse than that one the Synergy posted a while ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    design is definately ugly...im sure the PS3 will be as equally sexy as the PSP and the PS2 was initially.
    THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE ABOUT THE WII

Thread Information