Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the Dark Knight get justice?

Post Thanks / Like

When will the Dark Knight get justice?

I'm so sick of games not giving people what they want. Every Batman game sucked, and IMO he's the coolest superhero. That's right. Fuck you Superman. And Spiderman. I've always loved Batman.

Anyone know if there's a game planned for him anytime soon?

*stares at Prince*

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a Batman Begins game coming out alongside the movie. Either UbiSoft or EA is making it, I'm not sure. Probably Ubisoft since they have the rights to Batman video games now I think. Hopefully that game will be good.

All of the Batman games sucked I am also waiting for a good one. There is so much potential for a kickass Batman game.

pimpin' my bullets! Shotgun Plasma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love batman better than spider-man, my favorite movie batman from 1992 (micheal keaton)

I just can't believe they change the actor from vail kilmer, to ER guy, I mean come on!
    I wish micheal keaton stay and come back but now he old and retired, the next batman better be good!
    Bounty Hunter of the Nintendonow

Post Thanks / Like
    Batman owns all. Superman is a fag.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the first batman nintendo game and it alot fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does Batman have any actual superpowers, or does he just use gadget all the time?
    Not to say that he isn't cool or anything.
    I mean, James Bond uses gadgets a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Batman is the only hero had no superpower, he just use alot gadget and more important, he fucking SMARTER, he know what he doing, and another thing: he very wealthy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun Plasma
    Batman is the only hero had no superpower, he just use alot gadget and more important, he fucking SMARTER, he know what he doing, and another thing: he very wealthy.
    And the Punisher, the Punisher has no super powers either. As for Batman ever getting a good game? i hope he gets one too. i heard Rise of Tsin Zu (is that how you fucking spell it?) sucked.

Until the day Batman gets a good game (hopefully it will be Batman Begins), i'll be waiting, and possibly playing the Punisher game. Yes, the punisher is awesome. he just fucking kills everything, and has no remorse for his actions.

Post Thanks / Like
    batman rulez...ive bin waitin for a good batman movie for such a long time after the horrible batman & robin. EA is gonna do the new batman game (egm) alongside the movie, and i hope its good. i might buy it

Post Thanks / Like
    well, it will take a long time to make a good game, i mean it not fair they made spider man 2 a good game, why not batman!

Post Thanks / Like
    Batman is a really cool and smart comic character, he isn't like other super heroes who have special powers, and thats what makes Batman, such a unique hero. Its true, the latest batman games have been kinda bad lately (although Batman Rise of Sin Tzu recieved a 7.6 on gamespot) but theres still hope, i think.

What we need is a GTA inspired batman game, where you wander the streets of Gotham City in search of bad guys, or you see the bat signal, and you need to move to the police department, and get the info on a new possible mission. you could even be able to go to the wayne mansion to replenish your items, rest or take out the batmovile for a ride. now that would be a true batman game
    Dont cry over my mortal body, but rejoice in the eternity of my soul and my dreams who will keep on living for as long as you shall remember me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man. If Ubi has rights, Begins will kick ass.

I <3 Ubi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ubi does rule...I hope they can bring some life in the dying property...
    ~ V.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. Batman deserves it...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wonder what type of game it'll turn out being...will it fit the build...for batman, I see some splinter cell type gameplay with bits and pieces of other kinds of games...the reason why batman is dying though, is because no one genre fits it that well...
    ~ V.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have so many ideas...I'll list them another time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SydeX
    Batman is a really cool and smart comic character, he isn't like other super heroes who have special powers, and thats what makes Batman, such a unique hero. Its true, the latest batman games have been kinda bad lately (although Batman Rise of Sin Tzu recieved a 7.6 on gamespot) but theres still hope, i think.

What we need is a GTA inspired batman game, where you wander the streets of Gotham City in search of bad guys, or you see the bat signal, and you need to move to the police department, and get the info on a new possible mission. you could even be able to go to the wayne mansion to replenish your items, rest or take out the batmovile for a ride. now that would be a true batman game
    Oh my god, that's would kick-ass!

Post Thanks / Like
    it should be a mmorpg.

The Cav: dwhittenempire, goku2057, milly, zac, alias, colin™, spatula, mysterio, nathan, c.j., resident darkness

Post Thanks / Like
    Think about this. Batman, PoP 2 style. The jumping and flipping and slashing. OMG, Batman rocks. He is the best superhero. I loved the episode where he fucked superman up. Green Glowing rocks don't hurt batman. Seriously though, Ubisoft should do a batman game. Ubisoft is a fuckin kick ass company

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be nice to get a good Batman game sometime. He is my favorite super hero afterall. Actually a Batman stealth game sounds awesome.

Thread Information