Thread: Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk

Post Thanks / Like

Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Ground of Dusk comes out for PlayStation 3 on June 28.

Siliconera.Introducing Atelier Ayesha’s Other (Older) Alchemist

Before we meet Keithgrif take a look at Atelier Ayesha’s alchemy system. Like other Atelier titles, players will gather materials and bring them to Ayesha’s cauldron. Gust created formulas for players to follow, but you can alter recipes by throwing in other ingredients which can affect the quality of the item.

Keithgrif Hazeldine is a 45-year-old alchemist from another country who is knows quite a bit about ancient times. He’s a calm and collected gentleman in pursuit of knowledge. Keithgrif doesn’t have a weapon in battle, he relies on alchemy attacks like Cold Foot.

Regina Curtis, an acquaintance of Ayesha, excavates artifacts to sell. She’s part of a large and takes care of her siblings. Regina joins Ayesha on her journey and has skills like Double Smash.

Siliconera.Atelier Ayesha Doesn’t Put You On The Clock When It Comes To Finding Your Sister

More details about Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk are coming out and the game won’t have a time limit like other Atelier titles. The goal of this game is to reunite Ayesha Altuge with her younger sister Nio who went missing while gathering herbs. Atelier Ayesha takes place in a new world separate from the Arland saga where the art of alchemy is out of style. Most people forgot about it and Ayesha lives in an ever changing world.

Speaking of changes, Gust revised the cost turn battle system for Atelier Ayesha. In Atelier Meruru, players can shift the turn order by using different attacks. Atelier Ayesha still incorporates this mechanic and adds enemy range to the mix. You can move Ayesha and other party members closer (or further away) from enemies, but moving alters the turn order too

Last edited by KRA; 04-17-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GribbleGrunger
    I'm so bored with the conversations on this forum. They're so shallow and unrewarding.

I will have the penne alla arrabiata TimmyJ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A proper fantasy RPG? Are these games any good? Because the only thing that puts me off currently is the ultra cutesy-looking style.

Something can be fantastical without being dark e.g. Dark Crystal. God how I wish a fantasy game would do the sensible thing and utterly rip off Jim Henson - it wouldn't be very respectful, but we'd finally have a properly magical aesthetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Izzard - Dress To Kill
    Thank you for flying Church of England, cake or death?

You don't eat pigs, we don't eat pigs,
    It seems it's been that way forever.
    So if you don't eat pigs and we don't eat pigs,
    Why not not eat pigs together?

Dragon of Dojima is Back! Diresu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the art-style. Will keep an eye out on this one.
    Sapere Aude

Thread Information