looks quite good
Zen Studios today announced Zen Pinball 2 for PS3 and PS Vita! Anyone that grabbed Pinball FX2 for the 360 will understand that this isn’t merely a new game aimed at making you start all over though. Any tables that you may own for Zen Pinball or Marvell Pinball wil automatically import into the FREE update to Zen Pinball 2. Each table will receive updated physics, new trophies and integration into a new social system that includes the option to post scores to Facebook.
Additionally, players will enjoy cross-platform entitlement and any Zen Pinball 2 purchase will entitle players to both the PS3 and PSŽVita versions at no additional charge. Zen Pinball 2 will release in conjunction with Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, a new four-table pack featuring tables based on ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ Movie, ‘World War Hulk,’ ‘Fear Itself,’ and ‘The Infinity Gauntlet.’
Check out the full list of features:
- PlayStationŽ3 system and PlayStationŽVita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
- The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
- Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScore™, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScore™
- Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
- Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
- Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
- New tables released regularly through the PlayStationŽStore
- Share your scores on Facebook
- New rule sheets to help you achieve higher scores
- New trophies for each table
Zen Pinball 2 will release in conjunction with Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, a new four-table pack featuring tables based on ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ Movie, ‘World War Hulk,’ ‘Fear Itself,’ and ‘The Infinity Gauntlet.’
Coming this Spring, keep your eyes and ears on PS Nation, as we’ll have as much coverage as possible.
Last edited by GribbleGrunger; 04-09-2012 at 06:24 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)