Since now I can't unsee I'm gonna get more who can't
Once you see it... holy f^
Kept you waiting
Great at first I thought it was supposed to be all ghosty like we thought RE 4 was going to be... now it's shitty cartoon pron.
Strange that a Wii U version wasnt announced. You would think that it would be a perfect launch window game assuming the the console launches this year. I wonder what's up with Nintendo and this console
I guess they can port it afterwards. Capcom will milk everything.
Pretty sure it will be on there. Almost a given for any multiplat going forward.
My only guess is that Capcom hasn't ported MT Framework to it yet (which would surprise me since they ported over MT Framework to the 3DS to have launch titles).
They've been very quiet since last E3 and keep saying wait for next E3 for the big software blowout so we probably won't hear of anything until then. Early June need to hurry though.
Random fact: It was in the Top 10 most read stories (6th while I was reading around news) on BBC news website. Not very often gaming related stuff makes that list (except around E3). Impressive.
There is also a quote in there where the product marketing manager acknowledges fans' criticism that RE5 was too much action and not enough survival horror.
Looking good! Coming earlier as well - October 2 2012.
Hm... cutscenes only. I fear that the gameplay will be even more shooter heavy than RE5 with even less "puzzles" (which RE5 had precious little of). I'll probably wait for the PC version this time. My backlog became HUGE in the past 6 months^^
Kept you waiting
3 times longer than RE5
- Wesker Jr's real name is Jake Muller
- Each playable character has a different gameplay focus
- Leon = RE4, Chris = RE5, Muller = "something new"
- New enemies are a result of the C-Virus
- A "totally new control scheme" has been employed
- North America, China and Eastern Europe are locations in the game
- Solo and co-op, both online and offline.
- Zombies return.
- The J'avo take damage based on where you shoot them.
- Damage a part enough without destroying, that part mutates, becomes more powerful
- The C-Virus can make enemies undergo "Chrysalide", which "take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures"
- Mercenaries Mode will return
- Shooting while moving, sliding, rolling, cover and enhanced melee attacks are in
- Demo included with Dragon's Dogma hits July 3rd for XBox, Sept 4 for PS3.
Not in development for Wii U.
Although it does look good, I've got the feeling that graphics have taken a hit from RE5. Probably due to much more happening on screen this time.
Graphics were the only thing that I feel are a definite win. I'm very apprehensive about this entry: I'll probably buy it, but RE5 left me so cold that this entry needs to win me back over.
The addition of Wesker's son is pretty cheesy, and the trailer's focus on action makes me worry that the game series is going to take after the film series. I do, however, like the news that the Leon sections are RE4-esque, whilst Chris' are RE5-esque. I can enjoy action in my Resident Evil, just as long as there's some Resident Evil in there too.
Originally Posted by Eddie Izzard - Dress To Kill
You don't eat pigs, we don't eat pigs,
It seems it's been that way forever.
So if you don't eat pigs and we don't eat pigs,
Why not not eat pigs together?
My guess is that he's not actually Wesker's son, just someone else who was in the Project Wesker. Could be wrong though.
Alex Wesker is mentioned in RE5, as a brother of Albert. That's who I thought he was prior to this trailer.
Looks like no one told them
Resident Evil @RE_Games
We're 130 days away from Resident Evil 6! Here's the boxes to stir the excitement!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)