Thread: An Exciting List Of PC Games For 2012

Post Thanks / Like

An Exciting List Of PC Games For 2012

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138465

I'm going to buy a very powerful PC(March/April), and I'm happy that interesting games are coming out in 2012.

Which are the games you are most interested in ?
    ”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Post Thanks / Like
    Out of those? I don't know half of those games^^

Mass Effect 3 and GTA5 are on the list for sure. Might get a slight PC upgrade, too, later this year.
    Kept you waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mass Effect 3 and GTA5 for sure.
    I found something about this Dead State :

Dead State is set in Texas in the fictional town of Splendid, in the middle of nowhere. The idea being to create a landlocked place with few large cities and a distance between towns – and, metaphorically, a dying area in real life too. The game is predominantly rural and suburban in design, with the major cities basically forming a natural border for the map area. Because, frankly, due to the disaster, the cities aren’t where you go.

You’re in charge of the local shelter – a school – which works as your base of operation. The basic mission is survival. You go out, gathering food and finding allies – and every person who can join you is a defined personality. You stay in, improving your defences and upgrading equipment. The sort of elements of the game are discussed further in the FAQ but the key element is freedom. The game doesn’t have any defined enemies. Yes, it has people who you’ll likely end up hostile to, but other groups of survivors will like or dislike you based upon your actions to each other.

Zombies, of course, won’t like you at all. It’s a zombie purist game, concentrating on shambling brain-eaters rather than any manner of super-sprinting-zombie. Alone, they’re not really much to worry about. In large mobs, attracted by gunfire – like, for example, you may engage in when fighting other survivors for precious supplies – they’re rather more troublesome.

In short, with its freedom to explore and lack of a classical arc, this seems to draw heavily from the Fallout well. Marrying that to an unexplored (in this particular genre) theme, and we’ve got something that’s terribly exciting for anyone who cares about RPGs. We talked to Brian Mitsoda (ex-Troika, ex-Obsidian) about what’s waiting out there in the desert…
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010...tate-revealed/

Looking interesting, I'll stay tuned.

And, Dishonored :

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...red-interview/
    ”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Your Amicable Overlord D3adcell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    On that list,

Diablo 3
    Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning
    Tochlight 2
    Defense of the Ancients 2

There are alot of good games on that list, however I don't know what system I will be getting some of them for. Many of them will be a toss up between 360 and PC depending on the differences.

Post Thanks / Like
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3
    StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
    Half-Life 2 part 3 reveal (i can dream)

PSN: CptnAmerica
    Twitch: CptnAmeric4

Post Thanks / Like
    PC gaming is just so much more fulfilling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by woundingchaney View Post
    PC gaming [can be] more fulfilling.
    there, thats better.

PSN: CptnAmerica
    Twitch: CptnAmeric4

Thread Information