Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles

Post Thanks / Like

Xenoblade Chronicles

So i finally switched on my Wii and decided to try out Skyward sword. Surprise surprise after an hour i was bored shitless. I know i know theres a good game in there but i didnt have the energy so i put on Xenoblade Chronicles for a quick look see. My quick look see ended after 7 hours

@OmniStalgic and @Diresu : You guys are going to love this game so if you have Wii's place your orders now. It kind of plays like a mix between FFXII without the gambits and Star Ocean but with a deceptively complex yet very appealing combat system. The soundtrack is really good and on graphics i cant really comment because its on Wii ( BOOOO!!! ) but its decent. The story is not too bad so far either. The voice acting is average but not bad. So yeah im only seven hours in and i already know this is my personal Wii game of the year.

Dragon of Dojima is Back! Diresu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually been playing it for a while on Dolphin. Game is very good, OST is incredible. Yasunori Mitsuda is always amazing. Haven't gotten too far because TOR came out and is taking most of my time.
    Sapere Aude

Longing for Times Passed OmniStalgic's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice early impressions...Almost time to dust off the Wii, but I'm backed up on games...My daughter doesn't let me play for long periods of time anymore
    “Had the religion of Christianity been preserved according to the ordinances of the Founder, the state and commonwealth of Christendom would have been far more united and happy than they are. Nor can there be a greater proof of its decadence than the fact that the nearer people are to the Church, the head of their religion, the less religious are they.”
    "By their Fruits, you will recognize them..."

Thread Information