A french website interviewed Miyamoto (link) and the main points were translated at NeoGAF.
* Already posted by Nirolak (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428019) is that Mario 3DS will be coming this year
* He's busy working on a new Zelda, a new Mario, a new Mario Kart on 3DS, and a new Pikmin
* There are new AR titles being prepared for the 3DS (no details on whether these are retail games or downloadable)
* They celebrated Mario's 25th anniversary last year, and they intend to do the same this year for Link. He says there will be many products/merchandising (not sure about the translation on this, is he talking about games or CD/books?)
* About the "project cafe" rumors, he said they are always working on new hardware. He also added "where there's smoke there's fire", but that "you shouldn't believe everything you read [on the internet]".
* Some boring stuff about smartphone gaming
* He's thinking about entrusting the younger teams with traditional characters such as Mario and Zelda, so he can get more time to work for himself
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)