Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a pity that theres so much rivalry and bickering between Forza and GT fans. We had the same thing in the GT5 thread. You would think as car enthusiasts most ppl would appreciate and enjoy both. I guess not in the world of gaming.

I will have the penne alla arrabiata TimmyJ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't give a flying fiddler's fuck about any racing sims, and thus I couldn't care less about GT5 or Forza being better than each other in any regard. But I do care about piss poor manners, and there are some outwardly disrespectful cock-witted dick holes at Turn 10 that really need to stop tickling their own arseholes in public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Izzard - Dress To Kill
    Thank you for flying Church of England, cake or death?

You don't eat pigs, we don't eat pigs,
    It seems it's been that way forever.
    So if you don't eat pigs and we don't eat pigs,
    Why not not eat pigs together?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyJ View Post
    I don't give a flying fiddler's fuck about any racing sims, and thus I couldn't care less about GT5 or Forza being better than each other in any regard. But I do care about piss poor manners, and there are some outwardly disrespectful cock-witted dick holes at Turn 10 that really need to stop tickling their own arseholes in public.
    err what

could you name some of these persons

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman2 View Post
    err what

could you name some of these persons
    Dan Greenawalt and... that Community guy... I can't remember his name... pisses over GT5 at NeoGaf...
    Kept you waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Che... something (nah, not that Che lol).
    He's T10 official community guy and trolling on different forums, the whole company is a fucking joke.
    http://e-mpire.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19726&dateline=129306  9612

Post Thanks / Like
    The only racing game im going to be playing from now on is either Mario kart or Conker racing on the n64.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a pity that theres so much rivalry and bickering between Forza and GT fans. We had the same thing in the GT5 thread. You would think as car enthusiasts most ppl would appreciate and enjoy both. I guess not in the world of gaming.
    I'm with Timmy on this one.. I didn't say a damn word about Forza 1 or 2, but when 3 came along and Turn 10 started having diarrhea of the mouth, that's when I started to very much hate everything Forza was, especially when I saw it didn't even live up to their claims.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its threads like this and every other xbox oriented thread being transformed into "a bunch of whIning from people that wouldn't give it a chance in the first place" that makes me glad in a few months my site will actually have a genuine community and not what it got tore down to. Anyways what is there video supposed to say? Ae they not supposed to use marketing 101 and make it seem like the game is made out of solid gold? Please guys enlighten me since it seems most of you have no Problem with the fact that it beats or matches many sims in several aspects the problem seems to be you don't like the video eluding to that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot see ANYONE whining here. Not a single one. And nobody said anything bad about FM4 either, just the developer... not their product. They ARE assholes. But that doesn't make their product worse or better in any way.
    Kept you waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frosty View Post
    I'm with Timmy on this one.. I didn't say a damn word about Forza 1 or 2, but when 3 came along and Turn 10 started having diarrhea of the mouth, that's when I started to very much hate everything Forza was, especially when I saw it didn't even live up to their claims.
    I understand that and believe me i think Dan Greenwalt is the 3rd biggest tool in the industry but it doesnt help we go back and forth the whole time from Forza to GT and ruin the threads. When GT6 gets announced the same thing will happen again. If you dont like Forza then just stay out of the thread and let the rest of them that enjoy the series discuss it. This is why i end up with so many arguments on the PS3 boards with posters like OG, XboxEvolved, Killing Moon and others because its just reprisal for the same immature shit that happens here. They hardly have a voice on this side of the forums because the leader XboxEvolved has pretty much thrown all his credibility down the toilet over the years. So lets try and not completely destroy this side of the forums.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am done. Enjoy the thread boys.

On a Magic School Bus OG_Monkey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same old same old...
    Last edited by OG_Monkey; 04-02-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    Check out my YouTube Channel and Other Pages:

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know why i bother. Bicker away children!

Longing for Times Passed OmniStalgic's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    err...try some altruism fellas...it goes a long way.

I guess I'm one of the few that found the video impressive...Nice graphical upgrade, and I love the fact you can do whatever you want to your ride with all the customization features. I also like the "effects" giving the game a nice sense of speed and a little arcadey rush vibe. (I always thought GT should add it somewhat, without making it super cheesy)

Kinect no hands stuff, meh on that one
    “Had the religion of Christianity been preserved according to the ordinances of the Founder, the state and commonwealth of Christendom would have been far more united and happy than they are. Nor can there be a greater proof of its decadence than the fact that the nearer people are to the Church, the head of their religion, the less religious are they.”
    "By their Fruits, you will recognize them..."

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really like motion blur in sims, but that's a matter of taste.
    The livery editor is a fantastic feature indeed, some of the stuff the community did in FM2 and 3 was awesome and the auction house is great too.
    http://e-mpire.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19726&dateline=129306  9612

Post Thanks / Like
    16 players online, like GT5, is nice. In the smaller tracks, that's quite some havoc.
    Kept you waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    If I could enact one forums rule it would be if its a major exclusive franchise and you don't even own that console in question you should not even be allowed to an opinion!

I want Forza IV to have lighting more akin to GT5, and to get rid of the exclusive rock have more ... angelic classical music - some would call it elevator music.

I'd also like more city Tokyo highway Japan, city type tracks long high speed racing at night is lovely in something not to fast like a Celica GT oh i'm babbling

Post Thanks / Like
    [DELETE PLEASE] SRY
    Last edited by freeman2; 04-03-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Idiot trying to edit own post?!? WTF?

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they 1up GT5 honestly, it'll light a fire under Kaz's ass to get us some more premium cars and tracks released. I'm curious if they'll try to upgrade GT5 to compete with any new features F4 throws in, or if they'll try to milk the dollar and release another sequel. I'm betting on the former knowing how long it takes Kaz to put a game out.

On a Magic School Bus OG_Monkey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out my YouTube Channel and Other Pages:

Thread Information