Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcery

Post Thanks / Like

Sorcery

Im really starting to fall more and more in love with this game. It really does look so enchanting kinda like Fable.

New Scans

Last edited by masteratt; 05-09-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: release dates in thread title update

Post Thanks / Like
    in brackets (MOVE) and we know which is which, just like with (PSN). keeps things simple

bloody hell! how did i miss the opportunity to start a thread on this game!!!!

oh yeah, no more reps

i agree with you AC!D, this could be the killer app. it's a pity it couldn't have been released this Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffbo View Post
    in brackets (MOVE) and we know which is which, just like with (PSN). keeps things simple

bloody hell! how did i miss the opportunity to start a thread on this game!!!!

oh yeah, no more reps

i agree with you AC!D, this could be the killer app. it's a pity it couldn't have been released this Christmas
    I think i did already open a thread for this and Journey and then someone moved it to articles so we have to start over or discuss it in the articles. The problem is you cant post new vids and pics in the comments of the articles or can you? Weird!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AC!D View Post
    I think i did already open a thread for this and Journey and then someone moved it to articles so we have to start over or discuss it in the articles. The problem is you cant post new vids and pics in the comments of the articles or can you? Weird!
    oh, i'm not a lover of the articles section. PS3 game: PS3 forum. end of

Post Thanks / Like
    Do we know many Moves are required ? 1 or 2 ?
    Asking this because it could be a game i Will buy for my kids, and why not for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jako View Post
    one and the workaround or Nav

E-mpirial Plenipotentiary Viper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Articles and forum use the same program so pics and vids can be posted in both.

And Cliff, we've already created a work around so all articles are posted in heir relevant forums so PSI news gets the article thread created in the PS3 forum.
    The current US government is the type of government the founding fathers fought against and warned us about.

America, the Dr. will free you now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    Articles and forum use the same program so pics and vids can be posted in both.

And Cliff, we've already created a work around so all articles are posted in heir relevant forums so PSI news gets the article thread created in the PS3 forum.
    actually i seem to have lost the articles section now! anyone else having this (ahem) problem?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes there already is a sorcery article with a thread. i created one.

Post Thanks / Like
    where the hell are the articles!!!!! i didn't want to look there, but this is annoying me now

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jako View Post
    Asking this because it could be a game i Will buy for my kids, and why not for myself.
    It uses one Move and one sub as far as i know but this is the question i was contemplating myself in the Socom thread. If they did use two Moves for a game like this how would it work? Say you used your wand for one Move and the other Move for say a shield or some sword then how would you move your character around if he wasnt on rails? I started thinking about this in the Move tech demo thread where they showed off the force push power with one Move and the other hand holding the Move that users your lightsaber. I think Sony missed a trick by not adding an analogue to the Move controllers. I think our dual wielding games will be limited to on rails games like the Star Wars Kinect game. I guessing the sub controllers tilt just wont be accurate enough to pull off some of those more impressive MC moves just like the nunchuck for the Wii. Has it been confirmed yet if the sub will even have any tilt or MC at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Coded, but i meant the actual article section. it used to sit at the top of the page of threads and it seems to have gone

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

It uses one Move and one sub as far as i know but this is the question i was contemplating myself in the Socom thread. If they did use two Moves for a game like this how would it work? Say you used your wand for one Move and the other Move for say a shield or some sword then how would you move your character around if he wasnt on rails? I started thinking about this in the Move tech demo thread where they showed off the force push power with one Move and the other hand holding the Move that users your lightsaber. I think Sony missed a trick by not adding an analogue to the Move controllers.
    online multi!!!! turning your mates into rats or into statues... oh, the possibilities. and do you remember that recent tech demo where he created a circle of light and aimed it at the camera!

I'll be what I will be Lucent Beam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really see this as being a killer app of any sort, but it will probably be decently fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucent Beam View Post
    I don't really see this as being a killer app of any sort, but it will probably be decently fun.
    be gone you devil!!!! back to the underworld from whence you came, for God will smite thee

what if you can travel outdoors or turn yourself into a bird to fly to a ledge or through a window, or create a stairway into the underword? what about using the fixing spell to solve a puzzle or mixing different potions to create unique and hidden spells?

all we've seen is a tech demo to show off how accurate MOVE is really
    Last edited by cliffbo; 07-29-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we still talking about the game or its sales potential for Move? Hell i just think the gameplay looks fun and the visuals are enchanting. If they reveal a decent game length, fun RPG mechanics and a decent story then im in seventh heaven.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we still talking about the game or its sales potential for Move? Hell i just think the gameplay looks fun and the visuals are enchanting. If they reveal a decent game length, fun RPG mechanics and a decent story then im in seventh heaven.
    i think it's just whether it's a killer app... although ironically it also means it could be a potentially huge MOVE mover

<-MAG Platinum Picture :) Bsack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This game looks damn good for me but I don't know if I want to spend all that money for Move.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's about equal to buying 2 games (actually cheaper), and it comes with one.

<-MAG Platinum Picture :) Bsack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty expensive IMO. I barely buy 1 game without complaining about it hahaha!

Thread Information