Some new Zelda Wii info for you guys....http://www.zeldainformer.com/2010/06...-confirmed.php- Zelda Wii's official title is "The Legend of Zelda". There will be no subtitle.
- The game tells a story several hundred years before Ocarina of Time.It also answers the question of how the Mastersword came into being.
- The fairy-like girl plays is a very important character in the game. Her Name is Zordiana.
- The Hookshot is also in the game and it has new abilities. It will not pull you immediately to the target you aimed. Now it is possible to swing with the Hookshot, like with the Grappling Hook from WW. The Hookshot makes no use of Wii Motion Plus.
- Sometimes you have to "draw" a specific symbol on a door with your sword, to open it.
- The Bow-Control is very similar to the Bow-Control in Wii Sports Resort, as the script shows.
- There are two levels of difficulty. Aonuma put it through. Miyamoto didn't want to include it.The Normal-Mode for amateurs. The Hero-Mode has no "Super Guide" included and the enemies tougher.
- The On-Stage Dungeon, which is also playable at E3, isn't a Dungeon as we know it from the Zelda series. When entering a Dungeon, you will not notice you are in one. It will be a smooth gradation.
- There will be Dungeons with no Bosses and Bosses with no Dungeon. The "Dungeon" you are able to play at E3 will be an Ice-Level. It will be the frist "Dungeon" in the Game.
not long now until we get some official info.
Sounds more like of what we'd been promised. All well and good, but how far are they going to deviate from a formula that was showing at the seams in Twilight Princess?
"A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action." (Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross)
My stories, Coercion, and Avarice, and Conduit available for the Kindle.
Maybe this will be the zelda game that stands a chance of killing me... then again... perhaps not.
i wonder if the sequel is gonna be "link's adventure"
Teh Flocke of D.I.C.K's Timekeeper!i!i!i
Argueing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you are still fucking retarded
SHE HAS A PENIS!?- Carlos
Supposedly that is why the game is delayed until 2011. They changed the art direction so a 2010 release became unlikely.
Though I won't count out a March 2011 release. That still falls inside their fiscal year and a few Zelda titles have been March releases in the past. Wind Waker being one of them.
This is beautiful:
PSN (US): CreativeWriter
I even looked behind them all to see if they were using composite or component on some of them but all were using component. The TV's were different models which is all I can think of being the culprit.
Obviously it doesn't change the art style but the level of detail in every object on screen was quite dramatic between TV's. As you said before, things looked muddy or low polygon which the TV issue most certainly played a role in that.
At time sit looked like was running off 2 completely different consoles if the TV's were side by side.
This art style is crap. Are they trying to see how many candy coats they can progressively slather on with each generation before we're just playing as Strawberry Shortcake in a virtual Candyland?
Though its a different style. I in no way find this to look like "gumdrops and daisies". Its Nintendo man. This is how Shiggy and the others view this fictional world. I much rather have games like this than the gritty realistic games that are pumped out today. Mostly because when I play these realistic games, I can't see crap in them because its over-saturated with dark colors and textures and I'd end up falling to my death or some other BS. Until shiggy and the others that made the foundation for this game kicked the bucket and Nintendo is owned by hooligans, then maybe we'll see a photo realistic Zelda with a good/evil system and over-the-top violence with wenches that refill your health.
And this is coming from a dude that likes Death Metal.
i like the art style because i feel it will likely stay beautiful years from now just like Windwaker has.
the nice thing is that they're using character models with good proportioned body parts.
i also like how as you get further away the background starts to blur and takes on the look of a painting.
That scorpion looks like it's made of plastic, the ground looks like a green linoleum floor rather than grass/earth, and those rupees look like fruit snacks rather than crystals. I'm all for bold colors, but it looks like they flushed subtlety down the toilet, then clogged it with a big load of pastel diarrhea. Everything looks... soft. Soft and non-threatening. Look at that tree. Does that look like bark? Fuck no.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)