jetpacks only suck when you are killed by them. - fact
jetpacks always win when you kill with them. -fact
though I'm largely indifferent when it comes to jetpacks.
... do we have a clan for KZ3?
Guerrilla Games announce new bundle for april fools
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/bl...d-edition.htmlAbove: The partially cloaked sniper figure (left) and the new fully-cloaked sniper figure (right)
Killzone 3 DLC – Steel Rain Release Dates; Free For PS+
Tomorrow, the map pack will be available from the European PlayStation Store for €4,99 – although PlayStation Plus members will be able to get it for free during the first month after release. On April 12, Steel Rain will also hit the US PlayStation Store for $4.99.
So according to friends the patch only brings " private games ". I knew Guerilla announced that they were working on two patches to bring true " custom games " and brin back full KZ multiplayer experience but that's enough wait for me.I haven't touch the game hoping this patch would bring more than just " private match between firends of your list ". but I m really disapointed by Guerilla for their move on KZ3 multiplayer. I ll probably give it another 2 weeks If they bring the other patch but if not I ll sell the game because I can't wait another month.
So i m sorry Jako if you were willing to play a little bit longer with me but I ll probably won't play KZ3 anymore.
So see you on BF3 maybe.
It's already up for the last 5 hours (at least)...
Patch 1.09 - patch notes and date
on 05-26-2011 01:10 PM
As promised, below are the patch notes for 1.09. It's a little bit low on content that needs testing while PSN is up, for obvious reasons. But there are some good improvements in 1.09.
Patch 1.09 is meant to go live on June 2nd. Once we have more info on the exact time and date for all territories I will update this thread.
We are looking to get part 2 of Custom Games out next. But I have no ETA on that yet.
- Added Colour blind support – When turned ‘On’ all enemy players and objects will be underlined. This is the case for the minimap and in-game, such as player names.
- Frozen Dam – Operations – The first mission in is now 6 minutes again
- Move - Fixed continuous rumble when the PlayStation Eye camera connected
- Move - When interacting with a Search & Destroy objective the player will no longer also do a melee
- Junkyard - Players can no longer get in an Exoskeleton while using a Jetpack
- Blood Gracht – Fixed a hang when the Recon ability was used
- Fixed a bug where the clan rating decreased after the clan had won a Warzone tournament game
- Fixed a hang on the joining screen after the player was kicked (or quit) a game
- Clans – Fixed an issue where all users received the error 2- (scores cannot be processed) when entering a Guerrilla Warfare match
- Fixed a crash when connecting to a custom Warzone game
- Fixed a hang when a player with DLC sets up a custom game to start on a DLC map, transfers the leadership to a non-DLC user and this new leader attempts to start the game
- Fixed a 10006 network error when joining a Guerrilla Warfare game
- Fixed various collision issues on DLC maps
- Frozen Dam - Warzone - Fixed a spot where players could get stuck behind an ammo crate and an oil drum near the Dam tactical spawn point.
- Accepting a squad invite from the opposing faction will no longer quit the game.
- Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed an issue with Bots falling through the map
- Corinth River - Botzone – Fixed a crash in Botzone
- Blood Gracht - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map
- MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map during the second objective that should only be accessible once the objective is completed.
- Salamun Market – Fixed a spot where, using an Exoskeleton, the player could escape the confines of the map
- Bilgarsk Boulevard - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map
- Stahl Arms – Fixed ISA members accessing the Helghast base without being seen by turrets
- Players now get the XP they earned after getting kicked from a game
- Expanded the information about the Multiplayer status of a friend in the XMB. It will now show the game mode and the map that the player is in.
- In some cases players would still experience Scoreboard flickering. This has been fixed
- Silent Footsteps icon is now properly visible in game
- Fixed an issue with Clan Leaderboards after switching clans
- Small Localization fixes
- Updates to loading screens
- Clan Tag now updates properly after disbanding a clan
- Campaign - Elite emblem now updates properly
- Fixed a network error when downloading DLC via the main menu 'Downloadable Content' option
- Fixed various graphical glitches on DLC maps
- Fixed an issue with the Search and Retrieve object for the Marksman when cloaked
- Retro Pack – Fixed an issue with the minimap
- Stahl Arms – Fixed an animation problem for players standing on top of the mechanical welding arm. They moved unrealistically when observed by other players
So that's how precise the Move is in KZ3 ? I understand now in different games why I saw so many snipping kills being chained. Looks really precise on the video below...or maybe there is alot of assistance with it.
Looks a little bit exagerated when he shoots without the scope at close range lol. And If I remember Guerilla mixed classic gameplay and Move together.
“Had the religion of Christianity been preserved according to the ordinances of the Founder, the state and commonwealth of Christendom would have been far more united and happy than they are. Nor can there be a greater proof of its decadence than the fact that the nearer people are to the Church, the head of their religion, the less religious are they.”
"By their Fruits, you will recognize them..."
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mis...k/#new_commentKillzone 3 Multiplayer Goes Free-to-Play*, Ŕ la Cart On PSN Next Week
Next Tuesday, February 28, Sony will be giving away the multiplayer side of Killzone 3 away for free via its PlayStation Network. Any PlayStation 3 owner with an internet connection and a PSN account will be able to sample Killzone 3 multiplayer across all of its maps, free-to-play style… up to a certain level cap.
According to the latest episode of the PlayStation Blogcast, in an effort to "keep that multiplayer mode out there and active," Sony and Guerrilla Games will release the standalone Killzone 3 multiplayer mode with all of its maps for free.
That means no single-player campaign.
*The free-to-play multiplayer mode for Killzone 3 comes with a limitation however, an unidentified level cap. There will be some sort of limitation on what rank players can achieve in free-to-play mode and a limit on the number of skills and unlockable weapons that come with those higher rankings.
The full, level-uncapped version of Killzone 3 multiplayer will cost $14.99 USD. We've reached out to Sony for additional details on this intriguing experiment.
Last edited by GribbleGrunger; 02-24-2012 at 03:10 AM.
i own the game and haven't played in a long time, but that's an awesome idea
The paid version seems a bit expensive considering the game has been out for a while, but the whole idea is interesting. They could suddenly have a lot more multiplayer-only games.
PSN ID: VGAficionado
This is a smart way to go with digital downloads coming to age. They should also sell the single player games if possible in chapters, so if you are interested but only want a taste.
Hopefully Motorstorm Apocalypse gets this treatment as well. Not to mention great price for the K3 multi with PSN+ (7.49 us).
Last edited by drakkar; 02-29-2012 at 01:10 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)