A late arriving Headhunter and a missing Altered Beast. Break out the PDA, it's schedule time...
Sega of America has recently updated their North American release schedule with more accurate dates for some key titles including Blood Will Tell, Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors, Headhunter: Redemption and Virtua Quest. Some significant changes have been made to release dates including the shifting of Headhunter: Redemption from Summer 2004 to September 2004 and the long-awaited Virtua Quest moving from Fall 2004 to Winter 2004. The titles mentioned above are included in Sega's full release schedule which is listed below:
- Puyo Pop Fever (GameCube: July 20th, 2004)
- Astro Boy: The Omega Factor (Game Boy Advance: August 17th, 2004)
- Astro Boy (PlayStation 2: August 17th, 2004)
- Amazing Island (GameCube: August 2004)
- Headhunter: Redemption (Xbox, PlayStation 2: September 2004)
- Blood Will Tell (PlayStation 2: September 2004)
- Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors (Xbox: October 2004)
- The Matrix Online (PC: Fall 2004)
- Sega SuperStars (PlayStation 2: Fall 2004)
- Virtua Quest (PlayStation 2: Winter 2005)
- Spikeout: Battle Street (Xbox: Winter 2005)
Most notable on the list is the absence of Altered Beast. Since there has been no official word on the release date being "altered" or any development issues with the remake of the classic title, we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled and wait for Sega to fill us in.
Looks like no Virtua Quest for the GCN. Can't wait for Spikeout
i think this is the first time in ages i've only seen a one game on a Sega list that i only would even rent...
May Peace Be With You
virtual quest looks good though
sonic adventure/heroes series is going downhill :-\
What happened to that Vectorman they were making for PS2?
No Virtua Quest? The hell, oh well.
Virtua Quest is also coming to the Cube. At least I thought it was. It used to be Called Virtua Fighter: Cyber Generation.
canned, shortly after being shown.Originally Posted by X2_revolution
May Peace Be With You
why are all the kiddie games being released for and only for gamecube? *kicks sega in the balls*
The sun shines on me no more.
I, uh, wonder....Originally Posted by alpha
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)