Yada yada yada... Blah blah blah...

Only compitition... Many people who have a gameboy nowadays got there first one from their parents (back in the 80's and 90's). And now the fuss is that PSP or the NGage will be the next big thing. My take on it is that Nintendo really doens't have any competition with them anyway. Game Gear came out... supposed to be this wonderful handheld, except one thing... parents bought there kids the gameboy, which is still going to happen. Parents aren't going to fork out 200+ dollars on a handheld for there child and 50 per game. They are going to stick with nintendo and buy there children the GameBoy Advance or the SP. Besides, games are much much cheaper. Don't get me wrong, the PSP will be one sweet piece of hardware, and I'll probably end up getting one. As for the NGage, I have a cell phone, I have a handheld... I don't need more... and the games for the NGage don't interest me too much.... monkey ball ( i have for the cube) tony hawk (got it) and more... Well I'll shut up now before you insult me, which you all probably will.

My point being, parents will buy there kids the gameboy, and nintendo's main market is to the younger kids, and that's why nintendo's handheld will prevail.

Like the dreamcast... the parents bought there kids the 64 and the PS, not this new machine that had few kid games...

Thanks for listening to my bunch of nothing....