Thread: Yahoo games

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like

Yahoo games

anyone in here play at http://games.yahoo.com ? if so, what games do you play, what's your s/n, and what rooms do you play in?
    XXX
    "... When the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Post Thanks / Like
    trunksnn

i play pool occasionally. and when im real bored literati
    i play in any open rooms

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh no... not literati... that game starts fun, but it gets soooo borring that you want it all just to end no matter what it takes, especialy when you get like all e's or some other leters that you can simply do nothing with. the funnest time in that game I had was when the only word I could make was "sexy".
    XXX
    "... When the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I agree. I remember I was put down some high point words and was just beating everyone by 20 points at least and then I got disqualified or something for taking so long on one turn.

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, I didn't know that you could take too long in that game. I wait for like 5 minutes some times before my opponent makes a simple word.
    oh ya. my ID is frwlgcxl and you can usualy find me playing in the Hearts rooms.
    XXX

back to hell
    Post Thanks / Like
    wen i'm bored but don't wanna play a real game, i play go fish.
    i'm yahiko_kid and perfer to chat more than play....altho i prolly concentrate a lil more than the avg person there.
    but wut i like about go fish is that u can actually chat...barely hafta worry about the game...talk to some interesting complete strangers! funnnnnnn
    [shadow=blue,left,300]sexul[/shadow]...the typo that is worth saying over and over.
    <a href=http://www.clanloveandpeace.vze.com>

My SOF2 MP Test clan site</a>
    i relinquish my enslaved --er...my adopted smilies
    <center>[glow=green,2,300]"I been trying to transmit a feeling
    I been hoping you receive what I'm revealing"[/glow]</center>
    <a href=http://www.Pointless-Display.vze.com>My latest attempt</a>

Post Thanks / Like
    play psychobabble
    at popcap.com i think

lots of girls play there...unless they're all guys who pretend to be girls.....but if they were; it was one guy and 16 girls.

back to hell
    Post Thanks / Like
    could it be because its a feminine game?
    i mean...YOU play it...so it must be...
    (there has to be a better way of executing that joke...it just didn't come out very well...bummer...)
    [shadow=blue,left,300]sexul[/shadow]...the typo that is worth saying over and over.

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah, girls in the battleship (or whatever the hell yahoo calls it now) rooms love to cyber later at night. You must see it.
    XXX

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yahoo games

Originally posted by tiny_prey
    could it be because its a feminine game?
    i mean...YOU play it...so it must be...
    (there has to be a better way of executing that joke...it just didn't come out very well...bummer...)
    I end up winning too. :dead

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    woot, I pwned the hearts rooms these past two days... shot the moon twice! makes ya feal good when you are on the right end of the gun.
    XXX

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that we should form a Yahoo! checkers clan. It would be much like a Counter-Strike clan exept with checkers.

The tag would be [CCCP] and stand for the Cool Cyber Checkers Pimps.

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Arbiter
    It would be much like a Counter-Strike clan exept with checkers.
    .............Yeah.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao, I such a dumbass sometimes...

Well, I guess I'll be the only member then, huh?

[CCCP]Arbiter <--- =pwnage

Nick the Raccoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    well... maybe if we did it for Naval Command and chess it would be kickass. It would be like a real army/navy for NNet!

Perfect Masters forever!
    XXX

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    but if we did it for Naval Command, we'd lose the whole [CCCP] tag!

back to hell
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by frwl
    oh yeah, girls in the battleship (or whatever the hell yahoo calls it now) rooms love to cyber later at night. You must see it.
    duely noted

...and i don't think any1 would miss that cccp tag, arbiter...sry...its over...

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, no communism?

Post Thanks / Like
    CCCP never started, so no one cares. sry.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well, I still run a one-man clan in other games.

Thread Information