Thread: Pokemon Silver help!

Proud Student Of Patricio
    Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone please tell me where route 31 is? I'm trying top deliver the spearow and mail to this guy in route 31 so i can get the TM 50.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think there are that many Pokemon fans in this forum probably there are no Pokemon fans. But keep hoping. I'm kind of a pokemon fan myself its just that to me the games are getting lame so until there is a game where you trade pokemon or get pokemon online I will not really be one.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    u have to put water on the tree once u defeat that lady 4 your 4th badge. go to the house next to the gym and get the water to put on the tree and fight the tree u can catch it or kill it your choice. once u do that go to the left hand side then go back to route whatever forgot what u said give spearow to the man and he'll give u the tm.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    i mean 3rd badge sorry.

Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay, thanks for your help!

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    man lol.. i used to OWN everyone at pokemon.. we'd play it at free period... i had the best team.. we'd battle each other and the three best were me, justin, and drew..

i beat drew earlier (we have all level 100's at this point.. we just raise them during class.. just pressing attack and such) and I beat him down!

Then came the BIG battle with justin.. he was reigning champ.. undefeated.. I go in there .. i forget his exact team.. but basically it came down to the last two guys... I had my magmar and he had his dragonite.. his dragonite used surf and it missed! i was like YEAH!!! DAMN YEAH! and then I used psychic and it hit him and i won!!!! it was great!

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/list]okay, thanks for your help![*] no problem

Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by simps
    man lol.. i used to OWN everyone at pokemon.. we'd play it at free period... i had the best team.. we'd battle each other and the three best were me, justin, and drew..

i beat drew earlier (we have all level 100's at this point.. we just raise them during class.. just pressing attack and such) and I beat him down!

Then came the BIG battle with justin.. he was reigning champ.. undefeated.. I go in there .. i forget his exact team.. but basically it came down to the last two guys... I had my magmar and he had his dragonite.. his dragonite used surf and it missed! i was like YEAH!!! DAMN YEAH! and then I used psychic and it hit him and i won!!!! it was great!
    You sure are lucky for that to have happened. Too bad i don't have Pokemon Stadium 2 and a link cable.

Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone tell me where to get the map card for the Kanto regions.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    when u reach kanto your map card will show u kanto's area just like red and blue version.

Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, i just got the map card from the man in Azalea Town.v I'm now up to silver cave and i have to verse Ash. And i only have 1 pokemon that is above level 60! And that's my feraligator at level 62. The rest are in the 50's.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ash is going 2 kick your ass lol his pokemon are strong. but i raised my lineup up and beat ash easily no sweat at all.

Special Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah i now. But you don't get enough experience points when you verse the elite 4 over and over again so it'sa hard to level up your pokemon.

Thread Information