Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE GAMECUBE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    the gamecube SUCK'S I MEAN NO DVD'S YOU CAN NOT PLAY INTERNET GAMES ON IT AND OF ALL IT SUCK'S FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK FUCK FUCK IT ITS A BIG MASTAKE IM OUTER THIS FOURM BECAUSE THE GAMECUBE SUCK'S OH IT'S TRUE IT'S DAM TRUE!!!!

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    ummmm...no.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok bye, im sure no one will miss dumb a$$.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    whatever . this was a useless thread.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    He says it sucks because it does'nt play DVDs or internet games. Well I don't care for either so I guess for me the system will be perfect.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I TOLD YOU THERE WILL BE ANOTHER VERSION OF THE GAMECUBE THAT WILL PLAY DVD!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY AN ADAPTER FOR THE SYSTEM TO GO ONLINE!!! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH WHY DON'T YOU BUY A DVD PLAYER AND BUY ONLINE GAME FOR YOUR OTHER SYSTEMS, AND YOUR PC?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ALSO THEY SAID TO STOP WRITING THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    man you dont no shit, i dout the dvd gamecube will come out in the uk so there, plus the xbox might be better so how do you no!!?? dragulongx!! and one more thing the gamecube suck's.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like

[Edited by gamecube guy on 06-18-2001 at 04:16 PM]

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the heck are you talking about? You need better grammar.

lol cough newbie cough lol

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    keep the swearage down Dom't make this look to newbies like a crappy forum.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah dragluongx would you just shut up man you fool, look at your's!! so would you please shut the hell up!!

[Edited by gamecube guy on 06-18-2001 at 04:18 PM]

Post Thanks / Like
    GameCubeGuy,

Just be aware you've indictantly put yourself in the line of fire of one of the GameCube gods....me

Not only do I know more about Xbox than you I do know you've got absolutely nothing to back up your false, defamatory, juvenille, claims.

Your not ruffling up anyones feathers here. People who can argur reasonably, and back up their reasons with facts are the people who get respect.

Also GCN has two versions DVD- or game only
    GCN can be expanded with wither a 56K modem, or a 10/100 etherenet adapter. Xbox comes with a NIC, but how many people have broadband? Waste of money on something many people can't even use.

If you Xbox fanboys have anything else to say I'm listening.

Now youngman I reccomend you get a good nap and let mommy burp you, maybe then you'll get to go to the sale at baby's 'R us.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather ba able to play, than not be able to play at all. I'd get used to lag and stuff if I have to, but X-Box, there's, I guess, no chance I could play online. Oh well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GamePurse
    A point about the 56K Modem and online play... Dont expect too much! If you wanna play online games at 56K expect a big drop in frame rate and lots of Lag!

The sheer size of games on GC means that the information will have to be cut down some how before it is transmitted down the line. Dont ask me why this means a drop in frame rate and graphical detail - it just does!
    Have you ever heard of a Dreamcast by any chance?

Well I have at least, and PSO's pretty big it works well, same with 4x4 Evolution, and Daytona 2001.

Talented developers can easily overcome these problems, another sign of Nintendo quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by clorq
    Pretendo, I had high expectations when you said you knew a lot about the X-Box. Well I guess you are just a liar. Why lie when you can not lie? Well I guess since you are "one of the GameCube gods...." so that must mean you spend all your time looking at GC. I don't know what could be the explanation for you lying to everyone.

Well anyway, if you don't have a cable modem, you can get a 56k addon for the X-Box. Simple as that.
    Hey you've yet to give me a chance. You can't expect to tell ones full knowledge of the criteria on one relatively closed and small topic can you?

Also I tend to watch what Sony and Microsoft are doing a bit more than I do with Nintendo. Don't get me wrong I'm an encyclopedia when it comes to GCN information, but as the well versed book "The Art of War" which has a great deal of focus on knowing your enemy. Well I guess enemy's a little strong, but I hope you get the point.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    TOday the E3 Awards will be unveiled lets wait who won the "E3 Battle"

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the heck is wrong with you gamecube guy or X-Box dude? When talking about the GAMECUBE you are full of it.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    now pretendo!! would you please shut the hell up!! you fool.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    and crap dragon brain shut up chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY AAA WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!?!

Thread Information