Thread: What's new with Sony?

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want a ps2 so I haven't paid attention to what's going on with them. Has anything good come out of them since its release or does it still only have a handful of good games?

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    only game's but, you could say at e3 we saw the ps2 plans for there hard drive, you can surf the net, play game's online and a headphone set and you can speak to your mate's, cool!!

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    ZOA, Onimusha, Dark Cloud, Shadow of Memories, and of course Madden 2001 are all some really good games that are out. GT3 is coming out this summer. Mgs2, GTA, The Getaway, and J&D will be out this fall. So things are looking really looking good for Sony.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a GC fan not a PS2 fan. But some good games that came out were Bouncer, and DOA2.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you actually play the Bouncer? I thought it was pretty crappy.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have a ps2 and have 13 games. but some of the good games are coming out in the summer and the best games will come out in the fall. gt3 bloody roar 3 twisted metal black will come out sometime in june or july. can't wait. sony ain't dead yet. in the fall mgs2 tenchu 3 devil may cry. sony ain't going 2 go down easy.
    gamecube will come out in november can't wait 4 that 2.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bouncer was I guess crappy but I have not really enjoyed a game where you can run around beating up anybody.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot. I have not enjoyed a game where you can run around beating up anybody in a while.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    PlaySaturn 2. Difficult to develop for like Saturn, and underpowered with poor graphics like Playstation. I played that Metal Gear Solid 2 demo, and it's not so great. It seems like PS2s best game is looking average at best.

Senior Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats true.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    You people are so biased it's not even funny. Mgs2 is going to be better than anything that will be out for the Gcube this fall. And the ps2 has psx graphics?

If the ps2 has psx graphics, the psx must be pretty powerful.

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right it does'nt have playstation graphics, that was just plain wrong of me to say that. I think the graphics look more in league with second generation N64 games. Yeah PS2 has N64 graphics that sounds about right dontcha all think?

Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next Genner, what happened to you loving the x-box? What are you doing in a Gcube forum? Or do you still like the x-box? I'm not even going to bother talking about the ps2's graphics anymore. It's obvious that you are either really stupid, or you need your eyes checked.

Veteran Citizen
    Post Thanks / Like
    ps2 is still a great system next genner . sony won't die . u shouldn't say nothing about it until all the top notch games come out 4 it.

Thread Information