PDA

View Full Version : STUPOO FOR MOD!

Tempest
03-09-2001, 05:21 PM
I really think there must be one here so he's the man!

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 06:04 PM
thanx a lot! do you really think i should be mod?

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 06:52 PM
i really appreciate your support thanx man!

Lexx87
03-09-2001, 08:44 PM
Lol, Id hate to be mod of this part of the forums

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 08:52 PM
y not? if we can control it then it could be fun but people like you come in and make really negative comments and flood it with crap about how much better the gc. go say that elsewhere but we want to talk about the x-box without people just saying how crap it is. and i don't mind you saying it once or twice but everyone just repeats themselves and it ruins it for the rest of us.

Lexx87
03-09-2001, 08:57 PM
Well im so sorry that the Xbox is CRAP!, I dont want the xbox, all I want is the GC and GBA and thats it! Also Ps2 but that will come later

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 09:03 PM
then what is gods name are you in the x-box section for....!!!!!!!!!!!! i know its to say its crap over and over again...!!1 mwhat is the point...!! we know you think that!!!! so go away!!! you are being more pathetic than the newbies that are causing trouble!!!

Lexx87
03-09-2001, 09:05 PM
im not causing trouble, im just spreading my veiw, tis is the only part of these forums I will say anything at all about the xbox

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 09:11 PM
yeah but your are dissing it constantly i could give you bad things about the gc but i am not going to! because it would be pointless. go say that the gc is the best instead of saying that the x-box is crap!! but do it in the gc part!

Lexx87
03-09-2001, 09:13 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmXBOX SHIT

stupoo007
03-09-2001, 09:17 PM
why did you do that? you can be a right knob sometimes...all i ask is that you respect that people want to use this as a forum to chat about the x-box but not as an area for you to just rave around throwing abuse at things!

Lexx87
03-09-2001, 10:05 PM
hmm ok there was like more than shit, I didnt notice that only shit posted, oh what I said was I think thexbox will be shit

stupoo007
03-10-2001, 07:54 AM
ie know you think that coz you have posted that about 5 times already in this thread alone!

Lexx87
03-10-2001, 09:20 AM
I know I know im am sorry

PIE!

stupoo007
03-10-2001, 09:50 AM
ok

Lexx87
03-10-2001, 02:45 PM
I must still say PIE

stupoo007
03-10-2001, 07:26 PM
why?

NGN Jordan
03-11-2001, 03:47 AM
He said that so he could get his posts up. He really wanted to be a Volt.

NGN Jordan
03-11-2001, 03:48 AM
I'm an Agent!!

Lexx87
03-11-2001, 06:56 AM
YEAH, nice goin man!

stupoo007
03-11-2001, 08:32 AM
ok but he could have done it int he weird section.

NGN Jordan
03-12-2001, 04:54 AM
Yeah, what has Stupoo being mod have to do with the Xbox?

stupoo007
03-12-2001, 04:38 PM
errr mod for the x-box.....it has more in commen that PIE!!

NGN Jordan
03-13-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by stupoo007
errr mod for the x-box.....it has more in commen that PIE!!

Who'd want to be mod for this forum?

stupoo007
03-13-2001, 04:00 PM
y not?

NGN Jordan
03-14-2001, 05:38 AM
ummm.. er.... It the Xbox forum... I don't think many people will be talking sensibly about the Xbox in hear.

Mauler
03-14-2001, 08:54 AM
arh, xbox sucks...how mature.:)

NGN Jordan
03-14-2001, 10:52 AM
Hmm.. I think we need a mod here.. Stupoo for mod! Vote 1 Stupoo

stupoo007
03-14-2001, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by NGNJordan
Hmm.. I think we need a mod here.. Stupoo for mod! Vote 1 Stupoo

what changed you mind?

n e way thanx