PDA

View Full Version : Help Find PSP compatible E307 trailers

PS3LikeNoOther
07-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Here my situation I have only a PSP and a PS3 so I can not convert the videos for display on the PSP. I put pics of GT5, Killzone, Uncharted and others on my PSP yesterday and showed some guys at my new job. The GT pics blew them away, and they were asking me questions about everything, and were suprised to find the system dose more than just games. Anyway the thing is I got SEVEN (7) guys that are very serious about perchasing because they have HDTVs. The only thing I need to get a few completely over the fence is a few vids, but the PSP is the only way I can deliver the content. Guys I would extreamly appriciate your help. The more homes we can get it into the better advertising it will get from word of mouth. Thanks for any help I can Get!

Coded-Dude
07-13-2007, 09:52 PM
I'll have to think about that one.....I'll be back. ;-]

Segitz
07-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Just use Xvid4PSP (google is your friend and only bites on occasion).

It works just fine for my material. But I suggest, you get ffdshow filters too.

Coded-Dude
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
give me a list of videos....I can encode them and upload them....within reason.
I do have a life!...just kidding, but I really do ;-]

unfortunately - I cannot share with everybody, but anyone who may be interested just reply in here.

Coded-Dude
07-14-2007, 12:03 AM
btw - this should be in PSP or E3 Sony section(not General Sony PS3).

GD|eNSo
07-14-2007, 03:16 AM
You can just use the MP4s from the PS3.

Coded-Dude
07-14-2007, 03:22 AM
I wasn't near my PS3 to try it, so I offered the help, but those would be rather large files
(unless you can download SD versions)

PS3LikeNoOther
07-14-2007, 08:09 AM
The ones they were most interested in were GT, Killzone, and Uncharted so if possibale they would be the best. I tried to use the trailers off of PSN, but since they are 720p the PSP can not playthem back. Sorry for posting in the wrong section I thought about that after I posted. Anyway I would really appreciate if you could do that coded-dude, it is a good cause for the PS3.

Coded-Dude
07-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I should have something for you by tomorrow buddy....you'll get PM from me when completed. ;-]

BahnNZ
07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
If you want the mother lobe (Is that the correct expression?)

I only have the iTunes url, sorry

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=192331371&s=143444

Everything gametrailers PS3 in MP4 format. This is what I pipe to my AppleTV, should work on PSP too.

I got 100 trailers to catch up on. Yikes!

PS3LikeNoOther
07-14-2007, 06:12 PM
That link brings upa bunch of text on the PS3, would have been sweet though. Thanks for all your help coded-dude.

BahnNZ
07-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Found it, add this channel to your PSP RSS Channels

http://www.gametrailers.com/gtps3_podcast.xml

All the ps3 video you can eat.

For PSP use: http://www.gametrailers.com/gtpsp_podcast.xml

Coded-Dude
07-14-2007, 08:53 PM
I've encoded the requested videos and a couple more(UT3 and Heavenly Sword)......I gotta run over to my neighbors house for a bit(hour or two) and help him with his boat. But I will upload them later today and PM you the URL.

cheers.

PS3LikeNoOther
07-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Thanks for all the help everyone these are the best forms on the net. I really love comeing here after a long day at work and reading all the news. I have looked all over the web and nowhere else have I seen a site with such maturity. Keep up the depth of disscusion and the open mindedness. Thanks again guys.