PDA

View Full Version : omgthatwasfun!Q

Delirious
12-11-2006, 04:51 AM
I havent been here in a few days cause I took my wii over to a friends house and we did nothing but smoke and play fucking zelda and wii sports(mostly bowling) most of the time. I crashed there one night cause I bowled all the way to 8 in the morning. It was a great weekend/end of week. I also believe I converted a few of my friends with this too. Some quotes I vaguely remember went kinda like this.

"Wow I heard about this thing and I wasnt too excited about it but now I really want one of these" -Drake after his first taste of bowling
"Man fuck Im cancelling my zelda preorder on gamecube cause I gotta get this system man" -Mike
"I told you this bowling is fucking addicting man, I cant put this shit down" -Ollen to me when I joined in their game
"Dude this is the most fun Ive ever had with a game man" -my friend Ollen while playing zelda fishing

So yeah way to go nintendo!

Reklaw X
12-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Righteous

Delirious
12-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Indeed. Im looking foward to many more of these too. And in case anyone is wondering, playing the wii while high is actually more fun than not high, as long as you keep your wrist strap on tight.

Mathx
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
sounds like you had a great wii-kend

IEatFriedPikmin
12-11-2006, 01:19 PM
they were probably just high.

koten
12-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Actual conversation:

Me: I just bought a Wii. Man it's awsome.
Friend: Can I have an ounce? (or whatever the fuck drugs are measured in)

ScratchedAt
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Everything I've read from Koten today has made my life.

Phoenix
12-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I converted an entire room of people to the Wii in 10 minutes the other day. Except for my 10-year-old cousin who is stubbornly sold on the PS3 because it "plays PS2 games".

ScratchedAt
12-12-2006, 03:38 AM
I've realized that like... ages 9-17 year olds are the hardest to convince that the PS3 is not the only video game system out there and that the Wii is not just "retarded"

And whats worse? I actually have to walk away from people who talk shit about the Wii. Some highschool kids in Target the other day just talking shit... and.. man..