PDA

View Full Version : Trauma Center kicks so much ass,

Zeep
10-06-2005, 04:20 AM
that I'm afraid I might go into cardiac arrest. If I do, someone get their stylus over here.

Seriously though, it's an awesome game. But I'm stuck on this one operation where some loser has like a gajillion aneurisms in his small intestine and I can't get rid of them all before some of them rupture. It's very frustrating. :realmad

IEatFriedPikmin
10-06-2005, 04:22 AM
i want to get it, but i cant decide between this and castlevania :(.

Why does the DS have to release all the great stuff from here on till metroid hunters :(

D3adcell
10-06-2005, 04:37 AM
I had trouble with that one too, actually just finished it about 20 minutes ago. What I did was before you go on to the next set of anurisems make sure the patients vitals are around 70. The be sure to use that thing you just learned..you have to be speedy though aswell. Maybe even give the brown stuff (forgot what it was already) to the all the aneurisms in the area that are large before you excise them.

This game is very bad ass though. I can't stop playing it but now I am becuase my friend wants to play splinter cell online.

Oh this is fun, while playing yell out "DONT YOU DIE ON ME YOU SON OF A BITCH". It not only adds to the experience but if done around your parents or something it can be quit comedic.

also check this out http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180064 backordered.

IEatFriedPikmin
10-06-2005, 11:39 AM
lol. i guess ill get both.