PDA

View Full Version : Riddick 2?

Skywalker84
02-17-2005, 12:01 AM
Does anybody know if they are going to make a 2nd Chronicles of Riddick game? Escape from Butcher Bay was one of the sweetest games I have ever played. It had quite possibly the best graphics of any Xbox game, and it had excellent gameply to go with it. If you have not played The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay, then I highly reccommend you try it out.

HPK
02-17-2005, 12:23 AM
As far I know, a Riddick sequel won't be made. Considering that Butcher Bay happened between Pitch Black and Chronicles, there couldn't really be a sequel unless you really want to play Chronicles...which was pretty bad + stupid.

Alas, I heard way back when that there were going to be 3 Riddick movies (though after how much the first one sucked, I don't know). If they really are making all 3 of the movies, you might expect another "in between stories" game.

D3adcell
02-17-2005, 12:29 AM
EFBB was not an in between stories game though, it happened before both movies took place (notice in the movies his eyes are shyned? In the beggining of EFBB they are not). They could probably come out with a game that takes place between pitch black and the 2nd movie.

What i would like to see though is a prison type game like riddick that takes place in the late 1800's or early 1900's somewhere at like sing sing prison in NY.

HPK
02-17-2005, 12:38 AM
EFBB was not an in between stories game though, it happened before both movies took place (notice in the movies his eyes are shyned? In the beggining of EFBB they are not). They could probably come out with a game that takes place between pitch black and the 2nd movie.

I heard it was an in between storyline game from when I read about it...ah well, GI screwed up then. I haven't played Riddick so I wouldn't know about the non-shiny eye business. Even though the game got rave reviews, I wasn't really attracted to it....I don't like Vin Diesel.

Maybe if they make another Riddick game with multiplayer, I might play it.

D3adcell
02-17-2005, 12:48 AM
The game is awesome. Vin Diesel is perfect for videogame acting. This game slaughters the movies in every way possible too. You shoud really atleast give it a try.

dementia
02-17-2005, 01:08 AM
The Chronicls of Riddick (movie) was a colossal financial failure and I'm pretty sure the franchise is dead.

Moses
02-17-2005, 01:29 AM
Movie sucked, but the game was awesome.

Skywalker84
02-17-2005, 03:18 PM
The game is awesome. Vin Diesel is perfect for videogame acting. This game slaughters the movies in every way possible too. You shoud really atleast give it a try.
I agree with Deadcell, the game was really an excellent game. I think Vin Diesel fit the game nicely. And yes, if you haven't played it, you should give it a try.