PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick Of Games

shadowrunner
07-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Seriously, I am so sick to death of games. Apart from San Andreas and [for the moment] Oddworld: STranger's Wrath, i rarely touch the consoles and all I ever play on my PC is Q3 or HL2. Everything else is boring me to tears.

Like, everyone else is going on about the next generation and which console will have half a hertz more speed and which will cost 50c less but frankly, i don't give a shit. I dont care if the Killzone 3 screenshots are FMV or real time, i dont care if the Revolution is going to be a weak piece of shit.

What I dont understand, am I growing out of games or has it just been a really boring year for games? Apart from Oddworld Strangers Wrath, i dont think I have played a single good game released this year. MGS3 is probably great but I havent played it yet and thats all i can think of.

Well there's my rant, I just thought I would share my thoughts. Anyone been through similar thoughts?

OutlawAdidas
07-17-2005, 07:45 AM
get Killer 7

shadowrunner
07-17-2005, 07:52 AM
is it on something other than GC?

not that i hate game cube, i just ....don't own one.

SuperLuigiBros
07-17-2005, 08:24 AM
Get a Gamecube and Resident Evil 4. I was really unsure about it cause I hated every other Resident Evil game, but I got this one and was really impressed. Its now easily in my top 10 games of all time. (Maybe even 5 =0 )

But realistically (money-wise) you should rent a GC and RE4, and then you should buy a GC when you realise how awsome it is.

But Ive also started to think the same way. I spend like 500% more time on my laptop than I do playing games these days. However, most of that time Im here talking and reading about games. I do get excited when games come out but after a couple of weeks im settled down. Its more exciting waiting for games and when I finally get it although its still totally awsome, i dont play it after a while because I have work to do or some shit. When I finish school Itll probly stop, but still. I dont like not playing games as much as i used to. :(

shadowrunner
07-17-2005, 11:02 AM
The only game I would buy a gamecube for is Wario Ware, or maybe Smash Bros. I almost did the only time I saw Wario Ware in a shop in australia. The game cost more than the console, lol. But then ithought of extra controllers, memory cards and the such and decided, fuck it.

Nowadays I probably spend more money on music than I do on games 0_0*.

Kind of ironic since I'm studying IT and Multimedia and probably gonna major in Interactive Entertainment :queer:

I think I'll just hibernate the rest of this generation and buy a next-gen console based upon which company has the best add-campaign.