PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Opens PS3 Pre-Order Page

freak outcast
08-31-2004, 05:30 PM
Although the PS3 is still a few years off, Amazon Japan seems to think that it's never to early to start taking pre-orders.

The Japanese sector of the worlds largest online retailer recently opened their PS3 page in preparation for pre-orders. If my translation is correct, the page states that they are taking pre-orders of 5000 yen and upwards, which is roughly 45 dollars US.

For anyone planning on importing a Japanese PS3 console, there is a message on the page explaining that they [Amazon] will not be delivering this machine overseas. So, your best bet would be to wait for a company like Lik-Sang to start taking orders before you can get your place in line.

08-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Although the PS3 is still a few years off, Amazon Japan seems to think that it's never to early to start taking pre-orders.

The Japanese sector of the worlds largest online retailer recently opened their PS3 page in preparation for pre-orders. If my translation is correct, the page states that they are taking pre-orders of 5000 yen and upwards, which is roughly 45 dollars US.

For anyone planning on importing a Japanese PS3 console, there is a message on the page explaining that they [Amazon] will not be delivering this machine overseas. So, your best bet would be to wait for a company like Lik-Sang to start taking orders before you can get your place in line.

You could've scrolled down a bit

http://www.playstation3insider.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3218&sid=b5064bd9b58cb1ad1acdbe3fc cfe2eb9

freak outcast
08-31-2004, 06:53 PM
My bad lol I did search must have missed it... :shock: