PDA

View Full Version : G4's Video Game Vixens...

SockHyren
06-01-2005, 07:50 PM
I can't be the only one who think that whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the head multiple times. I mean, I like looking at hot, polygonal chicks as much as the next guy (Yeah, I'm a loser, watcha gonna do about it), and making silly topics about "who's hotter" can be considered mindless fune. But, basically, making a "Which game chick is hotter" TV show is not only the dumbest idea I have ever heard, it's easily one of the biggest insulst to gamers everywhere (Well, to me at least). That's actualy saying quite a bit, being that most shows on G4 can be viewed as an insult to gamers everywhere (Excluding Cinimatech, Icon, and X-Play, being it's easier not to take X-PLay seriously), especially the casual fest that is "Players". WOW! Look at the celebrity button mash! AAAAAAWWWWWSOME!

I just had to get this off my chest...

Eidorian
06-01-2005, 08:14 PM
I watched X-Play and it confuses me. They'll completely trash a game but give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Then I saw a commercial for Video Game Vixens, they've hit a new low for me.

SockHyren
06-01-2005, 08:30 PM
I watched X-Play and it confuses me. They'll completely trash a game but give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Then I saw a commercial for Video Game Vixens, they've hit a new low for me.

X-Play's main focus is to make fun of the game that's being reviewed as much as possible before giving thier score. It's a show that you're supposed to laugh at, thus, it's easier for me; at least, to watch. Most of the other shows are either A) Pointless B) Ideotic, C) As I said in my first post, and Insult to gamers abroud. I mean, do the people at G4 think we're THAT stupid? This is almost as bad as Spike's "Video Game Awards", hell, at least they have the excuse of being a station that doesn't really deal with games much (Take not, I've only been watching G4 for a week...a friggn' week...)

OnBake Platinum
06-02-2005, 02:06 AM
I can barley watch G4 anymore...

This reminds me, whatever happened to that CGI cartoon called Game Over or soemthing?

Dark_Cloud
06-02-2005, 06:48 AM
I don't get that channel, but I probably wouldn't watch it anyway.

HereticPB
06-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Cinematech is the only thing good on there besides Xplay

dementia
06-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Cinematech is the only thing good on there

That's only because there are no hosts, and nobody speaks.

Link_of_Time
06-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Cinematech and icons(Arena too but they don't ne new episodes). I really can't watch xplay ne more, it use to be all about the games but now its just about comedy skits and while they're funny i wanna know bout the games.

Link_of_Time
06-06-2005, 06:52 PM
also i kinda miss pulse

Phoenix
06-07-2005, 09:06 PM
It's G4. What do you expect?

SockHyren
06-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I just watched it yesterday...I mean, i knew it was going to be bad but...I couldn't even finish watching that POS...I just want to know...Why?

I mean, why in the friggn' hell would someone think up and act on the celebration of ideotic pervesion...that....WHING was just....NO! I mean, they had a stipper...A Friggn' stripper! And the cast of judges? Oh dear...That was the most..just...UGH! Of course, they someone from MTV there, I mean, that's had to be expected. I just can't explain the....AAARRRGH!

Compared to the actual show, those commercial made it seem like the girls were giving you hugs, handing over the plans for the Revolution's controller, and saying that You're Miyamoto's Long lost son...just...why...?

Vishus
06-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Remember their discussion about the Revolution. It was so funny the way that girl was in the conversation. She was so hot but really noob. It was "For the casual gamers, by the casual gamers"

I never watched the show but if it was about the best female character in that they grade her by personality, looks, how the game story affect her and vice versa, etc I would have wanted to watch it, but even if they did do that they'll probably give this one epic speech about Lara Croft ignoring Samus Aran.