PDA

View Full Version : I'm Finally Back!

MajoraBoy
03-30-2005, 08:43 PM
About time to, for those that didn't know, Sandman banned me for accusing me of being someone else (Note to Sandman: that seriously wasn't me, I was over a friends house and I logged on, he saw me and later made a screename too, that's why I told you to check my other post to see the IP was different. Oh well, I got my friend back, I pied him while he was sleeping). Anyway, alot of good things happened why I was gone, I scored a DS and two games for free, I was able to work on my annoucement for the Sonic Syndicate (which will be finally annouced after I post this in the Sonic Syndicate thread), I got Sonic Advance 2, 3, and Sonic Battle, got a new bike, and finally beat PSO Episode III. While those good things happened, one bad thing happened as well. The DS I got already went defective so I had to send it to Nintendo, so now I'm waiting for that.

Now for the reason I posted this in the Nintendo Thread. I was playing Sonic Battle and I must say, the game is pretty awsome. But I was wondering, does anyone know if you can turn Super Form at all in the game?

Zeep
03-30-2005, 08:54 PM
I don't know anything about any Sonic games (never been a huge fan myself) but i'm curious, what about the DS was defective? the touchscreen? dead pixels?

Haver
03-30-2005, 09:06 PM
DUDE, it's only PSPs that have defects -- DURRRR.

MajoraBoy
03-30-2005, 09:07 PM
^For some reason, I went to go play it and it would come on, but the screens were blank and no sound, I tried all the troubleshooting and nothing worked.

bobo_ess
03-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Welcome back synergy...sorry to hear about your ds...yoursig and stuff reminds me of Nights...an ex member

MajoraBoy
03-30-2005, 09:15 PM
^Yeah, but I thought Nights came back? Maybe I was wrong?

Phoenix
03-30-2005, 09:43 PM
About time to, for those that didn't know, Sandman banned me for accusing me of being someone else (Note to Sandman: that seriously wasn't me, I was over a friends house and I logged on, he saw me and later made a screename too, that's why I told you to check my other post to see the IP was different. Oh well, I got my friend back, I pied him while he was sleeping). Anyway, alot of good things happened why I was gone, I scored a DS and two games for free, I was able to work on my annoucement for the Sonic Syndicate (which will be finally annouced after I post this in the Sonic Syndicate thread), I got Sonic Advance 2, 3, and Sonic Battle, got a new bike, and finally beat PSO Episode III. While those good things happened, one bad thing happened as well. The DS I got already went defective so I had to send it to Nintendo, so now I'm waiting for that.

Now for the reason I posted this in the Nintendo Thread. I was playing Sonic Battle and I must say, the game is pretty awsome. But I was wondering, does anyone know if you can turn Super Form at all in the game?Sounds fishy. Where exactly did you get this DS for free anyway?

And Nights didn't come back perminently. He just came back to make that one thread.

MajoraBoy
03-30-2005, 09:48 PM
^My friend (the same friend that got me banned) didn't want it anymore so he just gave it to me with the two games he had. He only played it once. I don't know if he knew it was defective or not, It was playing fine for awhile, but then just went haywire.

OutlawAdidas
03-30-2005, 10:12 PM
DUDE, it's only PSPs that have defects -- DURRRR.

Welcome back to another episode of, "When Jackasses Open Their Mouth"

Haver
03-30-2005, 10:18 PM
lawlocaust.

MajoraBoy
03-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Back to the question though, does anyone know the answer, can you obtain Super Form in Sonic Battle?

koten
03-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Welcome back Synergy. I was wondering what the hell hapened to you.

And you should kick your friends ass for getting you banned.

Shadow Voa
03-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Yea Synergy welcome back, haha Jackasses open their mouths...Haver you so crazy, will you ever learn? :laugh:

MajoraBoy
03-31-2005, 12:49 AM
^Why isn't my name in your sig? :(

Nah j/k, tisk I don't think my question will ever be answered though. Oh yeah, where's Jon been?

Shadow Voa
03-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Sorry Synergy one of those... *looks at Nintendo dedication in all its forms and added the names I saw worthy things* A tribute to those who sit amoung a table of Nintendo's finest. Seen alot of Sega stuff from you but Im sure your name will find its way to the NToK as all its future identities should be.