PDA

View Full Version : Lost Kingdoms II

Legion
05-22-2003, 02:48 AM
Lost Kingdoms II is a GREAT GAME! I just rented it and now i am determined to buy it once it reaches $39.99. You should take my word for it and buy it now. The first game had a quirky new feel and was a fresh start for RPGs on GameCube, but this one has 100 completely new cards plus a few secret rare ones, extremely well-done and detailed graphics, and CG cutscenes that are well done. Go buy Lost Kingdoms II, or at least rent it, because its one of the best RPGs I've played this year.

Michael Bluth
05-22-2003, 03:21 AM
It comes with a free memory card (I think in-box) when you buy it at Best Buy.

advancemonkey
05-22-2003, 03:48 AM
It is a must have for me................ probally not for too many other people.

Haunted Mansion
05-22-2003, 03:52 AM
I liked the first one so I will definately try this one, or maybe buy it hehe. Its just something about it that I liked so much!

HolyPaladin
05-22-2003, 03:42 PM
I want it, but Wal-Mart hasn't got it in, yet, and probably won't. They never even got PSO until six months after its release, even though they sold the modem. (Speaking of my local store and not all of them, of course. The one thirty miles north of here got PSO in as soon as it was out.)

deku_tree_77
05-22-2003, 07:40 PM
i will give it a rent and see if it has improved. the first game didn't really catch my eye, or was i excited by the gameplay. rpg's are my fav genre of games, so i am open to at least trying it.