PDA

View Full Version : GCN/GBA connectivity... Your opinion?

Zelda Prime
05-14-2003, 12:27 AM
So what do you think?

Is it just me, or is Nintendo relying too much on the GCN/GBA connectivity as the "pushing point" for some of their games, when in reality, probably 5% of GCN owners actually own one of those cables. And half of that 5% probably thought it was a GBA link cable when they bought it.

I mean, it's a cool little feature and all, but Nintendo acts like its the greatest thing ever invented.

"Yeah, and see this game? No no, this isn't the same Zelda game you played 10 years ago on your SNES... See now you can watch the game on your GBA when you enter a room! Exciting, isn't it?!!!111"

JackieChanIsGOD
05-14-2003, 12:30 AM
I don't have a GBA... and i don't think i'll ever get one...
I want games... that can be played....

Like games...

You know, games... like... those games....

Games suck.

TheGreenElf
05-14-2003, 12:33 AM
I have one, it's awesome. And I bought the cable after I got MP and it took me 2 weeks to find one b/c they were sold out, so just b/c you don't have one, doesn't mean only 5% of gamers do.
Personally, I love it in Splinter Cell and LoZ: WW as well as the options it opens in Prime.(No disrespect there ZeldaPrime)

dwhittenempire
05-14-2003, 12:37 AM
I think they're focusing too much on the GBA connectivity and instead they should of focused online connectivity a long time ago.

nigelfloe
05-14-2003, 04:12 AM
^agreed