PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Online Wish Thread

Mach
05-04-2003, 09:24 PM
With all the recent rumors and murmorings about a new Pokemon GCN game in developement, theres no doubt that the gaming community craves Pokemon on GameCube. The question is what will it be like? How about this: A pokemon online rpg for the GCN. Lets say the game could come packed with a broadband or dial up modem for a 60$ price tag. Heck Nintendo could make two games out of it, maybe Pokemon Dial up version and Pokemon Broadband, each with their own color scheme and exclusive pokemon. Now for gameplay, a full 3d rpg would be nothing but sweet. Imagine being able to create your character much like on wrestling games create a superstar modes. You could then set off on a quest much like the Gba games storylines. You could join up with friends and chat, battle, explore a huge 3d world, start your own gym or even set up a secret hide out (like the ones in the GBA games) where you and your friends could set up a meeting place. Well i could ramble on about the possibilities but i think i'll leave you with that bit of info to think on. Post your comments on what could one of the best(quality and sales) games for GCN ever.

Kliq
05-04-2003, 09:37 PM
If its anything like Pokmeon Stadium I'll commit suicide.

OnBake Platinum
05-04-2003, 09:42 PM
You bastard, I thought this was real info, not a wish thread.

[[tavis]]
05-04-2003, 09:49 PM
i will never truly get into an online game unless i can communicate and see the other person, cause thats the fun of it, also i like beating them down for dumb shit