PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Joe Rants On..........vol 1.1 Redux

X_revolution
03-23-2002, 04:35 PM
LOL. Accually I could see Segas point of view. I walk into Best Buy and what do I see and million little kids looking at Gamecube games. Then I move on to the Xbox section and I see millions of people any where from 14 to 25. So I grab JSRF and walk over to the Gamecube section and have to push little kids out of the way and I pick a copy of Rouge Leader. Head to the cash register and a guy about 17 was workin it and he asked me what was a matter with me. Im getting a Xbox and a Gaycube game at the same time. So I just said excuse me. Then he said u gettin a Gaycube game when u have a Xbox. And then he had a small giggle. So I explained that I have both consoles. And then he called me a mutated Xboxer because I was also a Gaycuber. And so I just told him to just check me out and go play his PoS2(Peice of Shit 2) so he said well at least I have 2 mature consoles a Xbox and a PS2 and not some little kiddie console sitting beside my ferocious Xbox. So I just went home and enjoyed both games. And now I laugh at him thinkin he doesnt know what hes missing. Both consoles offer great games. RL and Pikmin r awesome. But then Halo, JSRF, PGR, DOA3, and Max Payne r awesome, too. Allrdy have Sonic on my DC.

dalejrfan13
03-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Hmmm you should have reported him to the manager for calling you a gaycuber because that is insulting a customer. He would've have gotten fired and then he wouldn't have been able to buy any more games for PS2. Although the story is a little unbeilevable I am going to predict some people will come in here and bash you to hell and back.

X_revolution
03-23-2002, 04:48 PM
oh welll I dont care If they come and bash me. K so there wasnt millions but u get the idea. There was little kids and GCN and 14 to 25 years of age at the Xbox. But I should have reported him to manager though ur right. But i was just ready to get home and play.

X_revolution
03-23-2002, 04:49 PM
LOL had been waiting on JSRF for like ever finally had it in my hands. But im enjoying both consoles oh well if they call it a kiddie console.

Nether
03-23-2002, 05:57 PM
I refuse to belive that anyone (you or him) has ever said such moronic things to each other, if a sales person ever told me his X-box was "ferocious" I'd...no wait, if a sales person ever said more to me than: "can I help you", "would you like fries with that?",or "Here's your change.", I would beat them to a bloody pulp.

X_revolution
03-23-2002, 06:17 PM
Well u know u all get all pissed that ppl dog GCN well maybe if u guys quit makin fun of other consoles maybe they quit too

And about that u know there is other gamers out there who like other consoles gamecube isnt god but it was the wrong thing to say to a coustmer

Virtual
03-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Even though the story sounds a little unbelievable.....
I probably would've walked away and paid for the games at a different register. THen after I paid for it, I would have got a manager and reported the guy. Then laughed becuz he got fired. lol

:alien

dalejrfan13
03-23-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by X_revolution
Well u know u all get all pissed that ppl dog GCN well maybe if u guys quit makin fun of other consoles maybe they quit too

And about that u know there is other gamers out there who like other consoles gamecube isnt god but it was the wrong thing to say to a coustmer

No I don't think if we stop bashing Xbox they will stop bashing Gamecube. I don't bash Xbox but there are people who do.