PDA

View Full Version : Game Console

Frog_43
08-11-2001, 06:33 AM
Game Cube is not very good were im from and i dont think it will change in the USA. But PS2 is the best Console i ever played cant wait intell the onther Console comes out like PS3 and Xbox.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DMATJoly/wfrog.gif

eRob
08-11-2001, 06:37 AM
So..... your telling me that you have played the GameCube before?

PhixedDice
08-11-2001, 06:40 AM
Lol! PS3? What the hell. PS2 just came out almost a year ago, Sony isn't even thinking about a 3rd one right now. I laugh at you since your wasting your money on a PS2 or X-Box. Lol!

Nintendo-slave
08-11-2001, 06:52 AM
Have you tried it if your Game Cube had a game in it?
Foiegn retard!

PhixedDice
08-11-2001, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Nintendo-slave
Foiegn retard!

That comment was un-called for, man.

jettrooper
08-11-2001, 08:29 AM
i like you will you vote on my(and jeice barton`s) polls?

Cummings
08-11-2001, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Frog_43
Game Cube is not very good were im from and i dont think it will change in the USA. But PS2 is the best Console i ever played cant wait intell the onther Console comes out like PS3 and Xbox.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DMATJoly/wfrog.gif
yep the ps2 rulz supream over a console that aint even out yet.

³ıı
08-11-2001, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Nintendo-slave
Foiegn retard!

no no no you did not jsut say that.... this forum is not were you display your racist comments....

so fuck off.....and since i see you're a slave owned by nintendo..

GET BACK TO MAKING MY GAMECUBE!!!!

dalejrfan13
08-11-2001, 08:08 PM
I think Gamecube will rule all systems off the shelves....You will se 1000s of X-boxs and PS2s in the dumbster and people lined up waiting for hours to get there hands on the GAMECUBE!!!!!!!! Nintendo Slave everyone is welcome in the forum besides X-box and PS2 fans

Nintendo-slave
08-11-2001, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 311

no no no you did not jsut say that.... this forum is not were you display your racist comments....

so fuck off.....and since i see you're a slave owned by nintendo..

GET BACK TO MAKING MY GAMECUBE!!!!
I'm not being racist. He said he wasn't from here thus being forign and being a retard for saying bad things about Game Cube before he tries any thing else. As for your Game Cube, I'm not really a Nintendo slave, I just couldn't think of a cool name. I don't have the skills to make a complex machine like a console. All I can make are car models and design tractor-trailers. I'm sorry to offend anyone in this forum.:(

Nintendo-slave
08-11-2001, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by dalejrfan13
I think Gamecube will rule all systems off the shelves....You will se 1000s of X-boxs and PS2s in the dumbster and people lined up waiting for hours to get there hands on the GAMECUBE!!!!!!!! Nintendo Slave everyone is welcome in the forum besides X-box and PS2 fans
Don't worry, I hate PS2 and X-Box as much as all of you. I kinda fell sorry for all the X-Boxes left to gather dust on the shelves:( -NOT!! I fell more sorry for the dust that gathers on the X-Boxes!:D

zmaster
08-11-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Frog_43
Game Cube is not very good were im from

Where you're from? I quite sure that the GCN is exactally the same in Germany as it is everywhere else. Retard.

and i dont think it will change in the USA

No duh. You were expecting it to change? How?

But PS2 is the best Console i ever played cant wait intell the onther Console comes out like PS3 and Xbox.

PS3? Man, don't get your hopes up. We're quite a few years away from that. And don't get an x-box, waste of money.

³ıı
08-11-2001, 09:32 PM
i cant get enuf of them...