PDA

View Full Version : Video Game War Results!

Spyweb22
07-11-2001, 05:17 PM
Inportant Info!
1. gamecube wins in intelligence, innovation, and interest

2. mircosoft win in power, performance, and production

3. playstation 2 wins in expensive, entertaining, and expertice

4. dreamcast wins in cuteness, coolness, and creativeness

In the video game industry there are no winners, there are only those who do better than others. sad to say the first fatality of a well known and well loved system was the dreamcast, and i'm sad we had to say goodbye

Best Games- tie between X-Box and Gamecube-each have unique and original games that will soon become riviting franchises

Best technology- microsoft-obviosly with the millions pushing the X-box forward

Best looking system- very opinionated- i like the compactness and portablility of the gamecube, but also the power and the sleek design of the x-box. the playstation though really has nothing to offer

Best controller- gamecube- if you have felt the gamecube controller you know what i mean

Best internet-mircosoft-so far it seems they will be ahead of everyone in this catigory at launch

Best developers-also very opinionated- i choose gamecube but thats just my opinion

I THINK THIS IS HOW THE VIDEO GAME WAR WILL PLAY OUT

1. NINTENDO WILL TAKE A STRONG LEAD BECASUE OF ITS CHEAPER SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE

2. AFTER THE INITAIL THRILL OF GAMECUBE MANY GAMERS WILL TURN AND FOCUS THEIR MONEY ON THE RISING AMOUNTY OF INTERNET CAPABLE GAMES ON X-BOX

3. PLAYSTATION 2 WILL CONTINUE TO HIDE IN THE SHADOWS BUT WILL INCREASE IN SALES AS IT BECOMES INTERNET READY, AND IT WILL BE BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PLAYSTATION 3

All in all there will be no clear winner, each system will have its strong points and, becasue of the rising video game market, each will suceed.

Ideas/changes

1.although i really like the gamecube design it looks a bit too kiddy and looks more like a happy meal toy with that handle

2. the x-box is big,bulky, and doesn't have much imagination

3. the ps2 is weird and i dont like the console design at all

4. i would like nintendo to grow up a bit

5. i would like microsoft to see the child in them again

6. i wish ps2 had more games, not even good ones, just more

i had a dream last night where i got a gamecube with a harry potter game, luigi's mansion, and a tigger game. what could this mean? only time will tell

best wishs to you all,
SPYWEB22

PLEASE REPLY WITH ANY THOUIGHTS OR COMPLAINTS

BigSky
07-11-2001, 05:19 PM
didn't you post this in the smack talk forum and even other GCers said it was full of crap?

yes I believe you did

Spyweb22
07-11-2001, 05:21 PM
you people dont know what your in for!

BigSky
07-11-2001, 05:22 PM
but I do agree with you that it's open ended and all systems offer things that are good that other systems might not offer

be it hardware, or franchises etc etc

fooman83
07-11-2001, 06:06 PM
Why did you post this in all sorts of forums???

Temjin
07-11-2001, 06:11 PM
Trying to get his post count up/Spamming. :)