PDA

View Full Version : THE GAMECUBE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamecube guy
06-18-2001, 04:49 PM
the gamecube SUCK'S I MEAN NO DVD'S YOU CAN NOT PLAY INTERNET GAMES ON IT AND OF ALL IT SUCK'S FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK FUCK FUCK IT ITS A BIG MASTAKE IM OUTER THIS FOURM BECAUSE THE GAMECUBE SUCK'S OH IT'S TRUE IT'S DAM TRUE!!!!

Kenny_73
06-18-2001, 05:08 PM
ummmm...no. :cool:

Cube Gamer
06-18-2001, 05:39 PM
Ok bye, im sure no one will miss dumb a$$.

cube4life
06-18-2001, 05:42 PM
whatever . this was a useless thread.

Next_Genner
06-18-2001, 05:59 PM
He says it sucks because it does'nt play DVDs or internet games. Well I don't care for either so I guess for me the system will be perfect.

dragulongx
06-18-2001, 06:26 PM
I TOLD YOU THERE WILL BE ANOTHER VERSION OF THE GAMECUBE THAT WILL PLAY DVD!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY AN ADAPTER FOR THE SYSTEM TO GO ONLINE!!! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH WHY DON'T YOU BUY A DVD PLAYER AND BUY ONLINE GAME FOR YOUR OTHER SYSTEMS, AND YOUR PC?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ALSO THEY SAID TO STOP WRITING THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamecube guy
06-18-2001, 07:06 PM
man you dont no shit, i dout the dvd gamecube will come out in the uk so there, plus the xbox might be better so how do you no!!?? dragulongx!! and one more thing the gamecube suck's.

gamecube guy
06-18-2001, 07:08 PM
[Edited by gamecube guy on 06-18-2001 at 04:16 PM]

dragulongx
06-18-2001, 07:09 PM
What the heck are you talking about? You need better grammar.

lol cough newbie cough lol

AAA
06-18-2001, 08:22 PM
keep the swearage down :) Dom't make this look to newbies like a crappy forum.

gamecube guy
06-18-2001, 09:13 PM
yeah dragluongx would you just shut up man you fool, look at your's!! so would you please shut the hell up!!

[Edited by gamecube guy on 06-18-2001 at 04:18 PM]

Pretendo
06-18-2001, 09:46 PM
GameCubeGuy,

Just be aware you've indictantly put yourself in the line of fire of one of the GameCube gods....me:D

Not only do I know more about Xbox than you I do know you've got absolutely nothing to back up your false, defamatory, juvenille, claims.

Your not ruffling up anyones feathers here. People who can argur reasonably, and back up their reasons with facts are the people who get respect.

Also GCN has two versions DVD- or game only
GCN can be expanded with wither a 56K modem, or a 10/100 etherenet adapter. Xbox comes with a NIC, but how many people have broadband? Waste of money on something many people can't even use.

If you Xbox fanboys have anything else to say I'm listening.

Now youngman I reccomend you get a good nap and let mommy burp you, maybe then you'll get to go to the sale at baby's 'R us.

AAA
06-18-2001, 10:06 PM
I'd rather ba able to play, than not be able to play at all. I'd get used to lag and stuff if I have to, but X-Box, there's, I guess, no chance I could play online. Oh well.

Pretendo
06-18-2001, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by GamePurse
A point about the 56K Modem and online play... Dont expect too much! If you wanna play online games at 56K expect a big drop in frame rate and lots of Lag!

The sheer size of games on GC means that the information will have to be cut down some how before it is transmitted down the line. Dont ask me why this means a drop in frame rate and graphical detail - it just does!

Have you ever heard of a Dreamcast by any chance?

Well I have at least, and PSO's pretty big it works well, same with 4x4 Evolution, and Daytona 2001.

Talented developers can easily overcome these problems, another sign of Nintendo quality.

Pretendo
06-18-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by clorq
Pretendo, I had high expectations when you said you knew a lot about the X-Box. Well I guess you are just a liar. Why lie when you can not lie? Well I guess since you are "one of the GameCube gods...." so that must mean you spend all your time looking at GC. I don't know what could be the explanation for you lying to everyone.

Well anyway, if you don't have a cable modem, you can get a 56k addon for the X-Box. Simple as that.

Hey you've yet to give me a chance. You can't expect to tell ones full knowledge of the criteria on one relatively closed and small topic can you?

Also I tend to watch what Sony and Microsoft are doing a bit more than I do with Nintendo. Don't get me wrong I'm an encyclopedia when it comes to GCN information, but as the well versed book "The Art of War" which has a great deal of focus on knowing your enemy. Well I guess enemy's a little strong, but I hope you get the point.

Pancho Juancho
06-19-2001, 01:37 AM
TOday the E3 Awards will be unveiled lets wait who won the "E3 Battle"

dragulongx
06-19-2001, 03:18 AM
What the heck is wrong with you gamecube guy or X-Box dude? When talking about the GAMECUBE you are full of it.

gamecube guy
06-19-2001, 04:15 PM
now pretendo!! would you please shut the hell up!! you fool.

gamecube guy
06-19-2001, 04:18 PM
and crap dragon brain shut up chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!

dragulongx
06-19-2001, 04:28 PM
HEY AAA WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!?!

MATRIX-X
06-19-2001, 07:18 PM
stop this sh*t you are making a foul of yourself ,keep it up and your the same as next genner and STG

AAA close it.

dragulongx
06-20-2001, 05:35 AM
I agree with Matrix-x. I hope Matrix-x that you were not talking about me.

MATRIX-X
06-20-2001, 11:56 AM
nope

dragulongx
06-20-2001, 04:34 PM
Aww man thats good.

Bladefall
06-22-2001, 01:12 AM
Ya know, its very simple to tell an immature child from a mature teen or adult. :D lol. Anyway, no internet play or dvd player? First (as it has already been stated), DVD and internet play can be bought as an add-on. And second, I'm sick of all this DVD crap in systems anyway. Its a friggin gaming system! Not your tv. If your buying the Xbox GCN or PS2 just for the DVD then you need to get up off your lazy as......butt and do some work and buy a real dvd player. Some of you people's maturity level is really embarrassing to this forum, please, act your age, not your IQ!

(This was not aimed at everybody, only....well, you guys should know ;) )

Pretendo
06-22-2001, 02:42 AM
Kids tend to have 1 line responses. Also I really hate when people who don't know what they're talking about talk. Also you guys are putting this thread in serious jeapordy. It's not to hard to wipe all of this constructive "Xbox is god, Nintendo-the devil!"

Pretendo
06-22-2001, 06:12 PM
gamecube cool,
If you can't manage to post anything mildly constructive, please cease and desist, your actions all together. Or better yet why not grow up, to the point where you've matured enough, to know when and when not to make an ass of yourself.

zmaster
06-26-2001, 02:23 AM
I have two words for you. YOU SUCK!!!!!!! Just because a system doesn't play DVD's and can't connect to the internet doesn't make it a horrible system. In fact, I could care less. If you want to play DVD's, buy a DVD player. X-Box is a peice of shit. Just buy a computer, it's about the same game-wise as an X-Box, and you can connect to the internet. GameCube could(and will) kick X-Box's sorry little ass!!

magicalfish
06-26-2001, 03:29 AM
Actually the GCN has a special plug for a broadband connection and there is a special one coming out in Japan that has a DVD in it. There, all the X-box's only special features are gone.

Just my thoughts.

dragulongx
06-26-2001, 04:41 AM
You really don't know much about the GC do you?

simps
06-26-2001, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by magicalfish
Actually the GCN has a special plug for a broadband connection and there is a special one coming out in Japan that has a DVD in it. There, all the X-box's only special features are gone.

Just my thoughts.

its looking more and more likely that it will be released in the US too

simps
06-26-2001, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Anonamis
One will will win proudly and the other lose shamefully this effect happens when a match between 2 things are too controversal or high anticipated.Remember Stone cold vs Shawn Micheals or Giants vs Vikings the newcomers(being Stone Cold and Giant)won proudly.So in my theory the newcomer xbox will beat the Gamecube.Besides I hear Gamecube will not support online games,comes modemless and wont have a broadband adapter untill its more popular

gamecube WILL support online games.. you need to read closer.. they just may not have a modem/broadband connection at launch (though with phantasy star online, it is likely we will see something like that soon.. hopefully @ spaceworld) but you guys really need to use your heads

"gamecube wont be online compatible all my base are belong to assface" OK now would it make sense for SEGA to release phantasy star ONLINE for gamecube and DC exclusively if gamecube wasnt going to be ONLINE.. (((HINT ONLINE IS A KEY WORD HERE!!!!!!!!)))

AAA
06-26-2001, 12:30 PM
Umm, you are all being pretty immature. Just, umm, stop.